Friday party time thread

going to get my car’s front windscreen washer fixed tomorrow.

YESSSSSSS!

No other weekend plans

1 Like

Think I might treat myself to some new front and rear wiper blades this weekend. I work hard, I deserve a treat.

treat yo’self eps

1 Like

Yessss that too

Going to a 40th wedding anniversary party on Sunday. Wild (not wild) night out in Tunbridge Wells on Saturday, preceded by epic drive from Kendal to Kent.

Off to Somerset for the weekend to see my sister-in-law and her TV. It will be mainly fun but potentially slightly draining at points.

Stag do tomorrow.

Karting! Brazilian BBQ all you can eat place! Drinking!

I believe the plan is to go up Broad Street in Brum, so there’s a distinct posibility of Fighting! too

morning, WFH today. TV’s away for the weekend, mine will largely consist of running, football (playing and watching), potentially a BIKE RIDE and maybe going out on saturday.
After months of pestering, I’ve persuaded my Sunday league team to play me in my favourite position in the world. @bird and @anon5266188 I’ll keep you posted

2 Likes

#prayforurbanfox

1 Like

Seeing The Bug tonight.
Seeing Nao tomorrow.
I Daniel Blake on Sunday.

nice one, dude. I can already tell from your posting style that you’re a player of flair, tricks and 2 nutmegs a game

playing in the hole in a 3-4-1-2. It’s daring stuff for a sunday, but our front 2 are both rapid so should be pretty easy to knock balls in behind

what kind of pie?

ARGH

Woke up late.

Poured milk all down myself. Great stuff.

Then when I got to work I made tea instead of coffee.

FUCK THIS

Hotelier tickets @ 10am. Pub this evening with one of my oldest friends who I went to school with – he’s just moved round the corner from me! Lovely.

Tomorrow we are going to cycle to Brighton for the Morvelo sample sale.

Over and Outer.

nice. aye, let the young pups do the runs into the channels innit. I expect a full report of how many slide-rule passes you make that they completely misread on Monday morning please

You monster

jet lag is kicking me in the face. doesn’t usually bother me but the past few days I can feel the tiredness sitting on my body

Good. Owls are cunts.

1 Like