Friday Show Us Your Lunch Thread

Hello, you can only post in this thread with pictures, not words.

Haven’t decided what I’m having for lunch yet but since it’s Friday here is a picture of fish n chips that I had last night for you to critique. (5/10, not very good)

Misery

2 Likes

You on a diet hun?

nah not really… not given the volume of cake I have also managed today.

Was airport food and just a bit bland tbh.

1 Like

gonna have fried egg on toast, ruined it by splitting the yolk on one of them :frowning: my egg cracking game has really gone to pot recently

Fascinatingly (depending on how you look at it) apparently taste is severely impaired on a plane because of altitude, dry air and engine noise. I watched a programme the other night where the air food industry were having to make their meals much stronger in flavour to compensate.

This is no excuse for the poor fish however.

1 Like

Mum has just handed me some fake Mac n cheese :neutral_face:

No one else having lunch today? :slightly_frowning_face:

No misery box today \o/ decent showing tbh

Screenshot_20180511-131622

2 Likes

Looks nice and healthy

Anywhere good near natural history musuem?

Too hungry to pause for a pic, obviously.

1 Like

I had a chicken Katsu from leather lane market, ate it so can’t take a photo. 7/10

my flatmate is cooking something that looks like a huge pan of spinach but smells like a particular brand of mustard the germans like putting on sausages

edit: already ate my food and it would have looked like a kik food picture in any case

Already gone

Well rounded lunch that :+1:

1 Like

It ticked all the boxes.

I needed:

• a sugar boost
  • energy
  • filling up
  • Beef Monster Munch

Also the canteen had stopped serving actual lunch by the time I got back from the gym.

1 Like

I’m dying for a can of coke but I’ve developed a bit of a habit since I started drinking it again :slightly_frowning_face: