Friday: The Evening

Never turn up to someone’s house empty handed imo

Back on my coffee and gin bullshit

2 Likes

I’m making the bloody chilli. Might have a beer.

2 Likes

Haha! I am alone here. I would just go put them away myself before they offered. Maybe I’m too keen.

2 Likes

I am having a night with no booze and currently watching The Grudge remake from 2020. Bored as heck

Sometimes when my toenails need cutting I leave it for a bit so it’s more satisfying to do

Just asked fappable to have some of this and she was nearly sick

1 Like

Haha ooooh don’t watch that.

I’m also trying to save my booze for tomorrow. Was going to maybe watch existenz I listened to a podcast about it and there were lots of squishy noises :laughing:

I’ve started it now! planning to watch Fuclio’s Zombie later as well

existenz is good fun but its not gory, it’s more of an action thriller type set up!

Oooh the rugby’s on. Pint of old speckled hen please

2 Likes

Oh totally, I just heard it was typical cronenburg with squishy body stuff. Haha!!

1 Like

Watching the rugby. That’s my plan for this evening.

1 Like

There was a red panda at the Nature Centre in Birmingham and it escaped twice within a few days. Good lad.

3 Likes

You seen that Slammed programme on BBC? 3 part documentary on the fall and rise of Welsh Rugby from 1998-2008. Really good tbh

1 Like

yeah sometimes biscuits have things written on them, don’t they

1 Like

It is indeed! Watched the first two, need to see the last one. Might do that later tonight, now you’ve mentioned it

1 Like

Noooo not at all! It’s worth a watch but not if thats what your after

1 Like

WHEN ARE ENGLAND PLAYING MY GOOD MAN?

Cathedrals eh? Large

9 Likes

My brain is absolute mush. Turns out wrapping up a job that normally has a three month notice period in four days is… hard??

Going to eat my Ben & Jerry’s then dribble myself to sleep (not a euphemism).

1 Like