Friday the twentieth of July twenty eighteen

Morning, at work early cos I’m going to a stag do for my nice friend this weekend. Hbu?

That makes it sound like I only have one nice friend. Not true, I have about 3.

6 Likes

lovely ride in this morning.

torn rotator cuff still giving me gyp

friends surprise birthday party tomorrow. Didn’t know these happened in real life??

1 Like

On a bus to carnoustie full of my colleagues and clients and cans of m&s cocktails. Been up since 4.45. No food yet. It’s pissing it down. I’m wearing white trousers and I’m still not sure that my epimers have quite resolved yet. Long day ahead.
#prayforPO

8 Likes

RIP PO.

:pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

feeling self-conscious about going to the dentist this morning

I’ve never heard of anyone irl having one

You’ll be right mate, promise. x

1 Like

So many work calls…
Seeing my rheumatologist for an osteoarthritis check-up. How is this my life at 30?
New album out on the label so it’s all good.

Mrs Z organised a few surprise birthday meals for me in recent years; unfortunately they tended to mean very unusual post work routines so i tended to clock what was going on. Really appreciate her effort though.

1 Like

if soaps/sitcoms have taught me anything, he’ll enter the room in a really bad mood/having just murdered someone/with the person he’s having an affair with or similar

“we have a booking at a place that doesn’t take booking for less than 8 people you say? And we have to kill an hour and a half of time before eating which we never ever do after work? Okay, that totally makes sense.”

1 Like

ATT is being a bit modest here - it’s only his very own latest album!

It’s a splendid piece of work and you should all listen to it immediately. Like, now. Get to it.

8 Likes

:wink:

NGL, it bangs. ‘The Ends of Invention’ is the sound of summer.

1 Like

i keep reading this in the style of the “it’s 106 miles to Chicago” bit from blues brothers

3 Likes

looking forward to giving this a spin later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Twinkletoes, if you ever tour with a backing band, you should call them “The North”!

This has been your Canterbury Prog joke.

1 Like

Colleague just said Dr Beats. He meant Dr Dre, going to call him that from now on.

8 Likes

:laughing: that’s amazing!

I have participated in several surprise birthday parties and had also had one thrown for me for my 21st birthday. They do exist!

1 Like