Friday, then

Happy birthday… looeytacos?

1 Like

Avoid red wine on school nights

1 Like

One of my younger brothers has 4 McDons stars on his badge and is a crew trainer. I can get him to vouch for you.

1 Like

this is my last day at work before holiday and then unemployment / freelance
:slight_smile:
have shit loads to do!

3 Likes

Ah yes, I have heard of these. There’s also Eldritch Horror, is that right? I think whichever one came out second had slightly better reviews as they’d improved the rules or something. I want to play them though.

Did someone call the other team out on their phone use?

#is the forum fucked today or what?

6 Likes

Gonna have it for tea instead.

finally, budgie!!

So there’s different things here: Arkham Horror and Eldritch Horror board games, and the (new) Arkham Horror Card Game.

I find the two board games to be really really boring, mechanically. It’s mostly “move here, roll D6 for skill test, see what happens”. Zzzzzzzz.

The card game is way more interesting from a mechanics perspective (as I say, not a million miles away from Netrunner) so I get on much better with it.

1 Like

I have no idea what meal that refers to. Genuinely.

fix it, theo!!

obvs i’m already totally behind with my schedule and haven’t really got anything lined up but i’m looking forward to it, it has taken me a while!

1 Like

I was going to WFH but my housemate is home today and she just cooks all day so I couldn’t be arsed with that.

Tonight - going for Vegan burgers with my friend.
Tomorrow - attempting to go to the gym but my hip still fucking hurts despite resting since Tuesday!
Sunday - maybe more gym and then going to my bfs parents for a pre-holiday dinner

ONE WEEK TIL MALAYSIA :hearts:

I got Nick Cave tickets!

3 Likes

Yeah we did, we yelled at the guy running the quiz but nope. We still ended up winning a bottle of wine as runners-up though.

We were already a bit pissed off because we booked two tables as there were a lot of us and these two wankers wouldn’t move from one of our tables, so we took it out a bit on the quiz guy

1 Like

Somebody just tipped my cup of tea down the sink while I nipped to the loo while it brewed.

I’m literally incandescent with rage.

Harsh. What kind of office MONSTER would do such a thing?

It beggars belief. You would not BELIEVE how loudly I tutted when I got back to that horror show.

Last day in my current job today. Leaving drinks last night. So hungover.