Friday thread 20/3/20

Which one of you got the smaller card and loves the other less?

:wink:

9 Likes
  • Clippers to the back of your hair to stop this proto-mullet in its tracks
  • We are not yet at the self-administered haircut stage

0 voters

He owes us a mullet

4 Likes

Haha she did!

1 Like

Morning everyone

Still in bed

Kids are all here until dinnertime which is lovely. Hopefully son won’t be too grumpy about staying away from his friends

Got some work to do but nothing too taxing I hope

ur a mullet

Fucking hell, we’ve run out of squash. Gonna have to drink water until the shopping comes on Sunday night.

Morning all, weird Friday eh? I’ve totally cut my elbow up after stacking it on a run this morning, then I just sat in the street and cried like a child with grazed knees. Crying felt good though. Other than that, it’s beautiful out there. Hope everyone who is able to can get out for a walk or something today :man_walking: :walking_woman:

Left my flat this morning and everything smelled like chips and curry sauce. A fine start.

10 Likes

Incompetent colleague just said she’s not sure why my week off was cancelled and I’m resisting the urge to scream “BECAUSE YOU’RE FUCKING USELESS” at her.

4 Likes

Different skillsets?

You’re good at all of the things required in the job.

She’s good at something too?

Not so much.

I always drink water at work and squash at home, have kept that up while wfh.

it’s slightly amusing to me though as I’m sat here drinking water, while my wife, a squash mocker for years and years, is now drinking squash.

1 Like

This is what I meant…

1 Like

Your nation thanks you for your sacrifice.

1 Like

FYI, bandcamp is waiving their fees today so all money goes straight to artists. All sales of Disintegration State music will instead go towards The Trussell Trust who support food banks. We know everyone is in different positions, so use dis_state_75 at checkout if you want to make a smaller donation. Every penny/cent/etc helps support the most vulnerable.

6 Likes

Not bothered in the slightest by drinking water at work, can’t stand it a home though. It’s decent enough water out of our tap, just feels like a punishment to be drinking boring plain water at home though and/or I’m a massive child who needs his squash.

morning all :wave:

day five of spending 8 near consecutive hours on conference calls for me today, yay. running out of things to dust in my room whilst wandering about during calls, blinds got a good cleaning yesterday and the big mirror is looking pretty good now too. tempted to do some vacuuming in a bit.

might get my Switch to do some Tetris 99ing on the side.

this was definitely the case for me before, think it’s because I’ve cut fizzy drinks out entirely this year so this way having water during the day and squash in the evenings mixes it up. slightly.

plus it means my massive double strength bottle of squash is going to last FOREVER

jont in the card shop next year
‘Have you got this card in a bigger size?’

2 Likes