8 Likes

Fucksake.

1 Like

Oh dear m9

1 Like

Just a load of old threadsmash equipment lying around getting dusty

dm5racdpc6l31

2 Likes

In work at 8am. Another 14hr day. Coffee is going to be required!!@!

3 Likes

Just had a nightmare where I accidentally parachuted in to a kkk end times scenario and was trying to save this kid Who’d hit his head but then all the ground turned to molten lava and we died so that’s nice.

6 Likes

for £1.

why wouldn’t the people either side of it buy it and make a new cupboard?

4 Likes

Probably empty / storage for the shops.

Classic Wisbech

I’m meeting someone tomorrow who’s wife is from there. Will find out if she bought it.

sup

Could i have a coffee meme pls gunty

2 Likes

23 Likes

so, so sick of the weather

3 Likes

Day off. Off to Haringey archives to do some sleuthing! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Looking through Victorian electoral rolls :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Surely everyone can do this? Especially when they yawn?

Mainly thinking about what I’m going to eat this weekend

3 Likes

Skype interview dress etiquette (dressiquette)

• Shirt
  • Tie
  • Jacket
  • Just style out in your current wfh outfit (ancient Sonic Youth t-shirt, hoodie)

0 voters

Morning all!

I’m on stage two of my nasty commute. All of the reports I marked yesterday suggest I may not need to come back next week, but I understand by writing that I’ve given myself a curse that cannot be undone.

I’ve listened to all of Cruise Yourself by Girls Against Boys already.

Hopefully my boiler will be fixed today so I can enjoy heating and warm water later.

It’s also payday so I treated myself to a flat white using points from my Costa card.

Wor Lass had pizza for lunch yesterday so has already denied my request for a Friday pizza feast. So inconsiderate.