Friday thread for all your Friday needs.

I have a cold when I have a SUPER FUN WEEKEND OF FUN coming up. Boooo.

also i had 3 nosebleeds last night so the contents of my tissues have been super fun

Where’d you get that?

Morning Friday!

I’ve got bits of admin to do this morning including booking an eye test and posting some stuff. I’ve managed to not really leave the house during the week (except nursery and errands) for a fortnight so should probably look at doing that…

primal roast

1 Like

The dog and I got charged by a field of young bulls (we didn’t realise they were bulls, we’re not that stupid) about a year ago and it was one of the scariest things that has ever happened to me. From that day…no more cows.

1 Like

hello.

already bored out of my mind. have pile and piles of work to do as well. fucksake.

good luck with your piles

4 Likes

:expressionless:

Can’t even cba with work yet. Just gonna read some DiS threads for another half hour

1 Like

That is my local (to work). Only had sweet treats from their food-wise.

One guy always calls my keepcup ‘cute’ which is a low-level minor irk.

i have my keepcup (actualy an rcup) in my office and usually go there first but didn’t today so had to get a disposable cup

felt dirty

^^^

^^^

1 Like

Potentially have a 4 hour meeting starting at 10. Which is the one thing I didn’t want to happen.

1 Like

Think I might have seen a couple of those lads in the garden the other day. Really noticing loads of insects now that I actually have a garden to pootle about in.

1 Like

Not sure I can even cba with make-up today

• Do it! Feel pretty!
  • Take it easy, you’re probs staying in tonight anyway
  • DO IT LIKE A CLOWN

0 voters

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Is it time for pizza and sleep yet

3 Likes

gottta get back in the pokesaddle