Friday thread of warmth and good cheer šŸ˜Š

Nipped outside in my PJs to put the bins out and my next door neighbour saw me and said ā€œdonā€™t suppose I can borrow you for a moment?? Iā€™m walking a neighbourā€™s dog and heā€™s gotten off the leashā€

So Iā€™ve just been running about in the snow, in my PJ bottoms (no pants), trying to catch a very excited, wet, and slippery dog.

Got 'im. Iā€™m cold.

8 Likes

Yeah! I didnā€™t check whether he was cancelled and I was worried - Iā€™m hoping I can get a selfie with Clem Burke as a fuck you to my shitty cousin who is a big Blondie fan

2 Likes

I met him once, he was very randomly in the one nightclub in my tiny Devonshire town for some reason about 20 years ago. He was lovely and seemed genuinely happy that some people wanted to talk to him.

1 Like

Had a brilliant veggie burger last night (crispy breaded cauliflower, with gochujang sauce on top and kewpie coleslaw below). Then Young Fathers were pretty special.

Tonight, some friends are cooking us dinner then weā€™re all off to see Scream 6. Lucky us! But most importantly, it is Friday - hope everyone who celebrates has a good day (and the people who donā€™t too).

2 Likes

Off today. Going to town to get my eyelashes done, then quick dash home for grocery delivery (which as alwaysis entirely cat food, breakfast themed snacks for m and oat milk but no food), then interviewing Nicola Schindler about Cracker again then tidying and getting myself ready for a cosy night with a babe.

State of this pretzel substitute

3 Likes

Morning, rather chilly here but glad itā€™s nearly the weekend. Got an all company meeting for the next hour which is a chance to queue up the music for the rest of the day and a reason for no work to be done.

Gf has just bought the t-shirt I was gonna buy her for her birthday :frowning:

Nice, sheā€™s saved you a few quid there

3 Likes

Whatā€™s this for? If youā€™re allowed to say.

Brought cracker DVDs back from my parents at Xmas but not got round to a rewatch yet

Taurine for cats! Good luck with Fig on that

Just looked it up and apparently it does have loads of health benefits

Haha he always has it - dont even know what it is tbh. He loves those yoghurts so much

My Cracker tour. Well its going to be a tour about body disposal sites in 90s TV and how those areas became gentrification hotspots :nerd_face:

5 Likes

let us know what he thinks!

1 Like

Big fan of the sensory deprivation tank. Lay in it for five minutes feeling like I was spinning in space and super disorientated. Started to think ā€œoh man Iā€™ve got another 45 minutes of thisā€ then the lights came on and it was over. Think I must have fallen asleep. Feel very mellow now. Senses are overrated would deprive myself of them again 10/10.

8 Likes

Currently in a queue waiting for a loyalty expert at Sky. We shall see what they offer, or if Iā€™m going to have to make the effort of getting new internet with Vodafone.

Holy shit I want to go on this

1 Like

Forgot my earplugs, number one item on my packing list lol

Ah well, feel like I can probably find at least one shop to buy some more in

1 Like

Morning dissers. Went out mountain biking in the forest last night. Awful idea will not be repeating. Did eat some delicious penang curry and eggy fry ricicles though.

Todayā€¦I got up late and almost missed a meeting with my boss :confused: now wfh and will go out later to meet the fixed crew in town.

Please do!

1 Like

I told you about that cupboard I stayed in when we had the Mclusky day out last summer, didnā€™t I?