Friday thread, Thrashing optional.

Morning. Happy Friday, well Monday for me but hey. Not started one of these in ages. Have cool day.

5 Likes

:metal: :metal: :metal:

4 Likes

First week done. 51 to go.

11 Likes

Can’t wait to go to bed early and get up at not half six. (Have to be up at 8 tomorrow but that seems ok by this week’s standards)

Happy Friday lovely people! X

3 Likes

:wave:

TFIF :sweat:

Enjoy it as much as possible everyone.

For me…

:computer: :control_knobs: :running_man: :soccer: :bed:

(work, synths, run, football, bed)

1 Like

Morning all! Woke up early for the first time since about April last year. So dark, so many hours before bedtime. Happy Friday to all those who celebrate.

1 Like

Off work as it’s my wife’s birthday. Hopefully get out for a walk while the silly toddler is in nursery.

First track out from The Silly Baby LP today in case you want a very silly banger to start your day. Samples her practicing saying ‘yeah’ in her high chair.

8 Likes

It’s my Monday :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Mine too, 7 days and nights straight now.

Husker Du

2 Likes

Last day before a week off to move house. Need coffee :crazy_face:

Think my migraine is almost back to baseline level. Going to have all of an hour while R is at school to try shake the rest of it before being met with a renewed barrage of high pitched squeals.

SFPP, though (SFFCOTP of you are @profk)

How you are all ok x

6 Likes

Dammit, I’ll take De La Soul though.

1 Like

I think that’s by Blink-182 actually.

Countdown to Christmas 2021 starts here!

2 Likes

I’m currently sat in a Zoom speeding awareness course (ironic name I know). It’s already incredibly awkward and painful with a number of participants unable to use the mute function

3 Likes

This has gone over my head but hey.

3 Likes

Morning all

Just home from my last ever night shift (for the foreseeable future, at least).

Gonna have a bacon and black pudding sandwich, a cup of tea, might take the dog for a quick trot around the block in the snow and then have a few hours in bed.

1 Like

There’s 5 inches of snow outside

Morning all!

I don’t normally teach on Friday but my timetable has changed and so I do now. I am not happy about this development.

I slept quite badly and can’t be cba.

I’ll be making some kind of roasted cauliflower dish for tea.