Friday thread, Thrashing optional.

Just went to the shop and I swear everyone was staring at me. Can a girl not go out in a pyjama top to buy carpet cleaner, milk and toilet roll? Is that a crime now is it? God.

1 Like

Did you at least change out of your slippers?

I did, tbf. Put some leggings and trainers on, which is why the stares were so confusing. Maybe I just look especially bad today, who knows? :woman_shrugging:

Was it this one

2 Likes

Please stop following me.

4 Likes

I happened to need some carpet cleaner

2 Likes

Not wearing the see through leggings again?

1 Like

Which member of the Kersal Massive are you?

• c-mac
  • lil kev
  • ginger joe

0 voters

:smiley: thankfully not, they’ve been relegated to home workout leggings ONLY. No one wants or needs to see that.

1 Like

You ok hun?

1 Like

very c-mac response.

My other half has bought quite a few bits from them for her and Jimbo, and some of our friends kids are modelling in some of their photos too (or will be soon, depending on when it all gets rolled out)

1 Like

Am I a perv

1 Like

:smiley: :kissing_heart:

We got one last month and it messages Wor Lass when I use it while she’s at work.

1 Like

Fashion advice, please.

Is a jumper too big if it covers your arse?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Depends on the arse

0 voters

Aren’t big baggy jumpers a thing at the moment?

I bought one last year that was a medium but feels more like an XL, so either it’s fashion, or the jumper was mis-labelled.

Still wearing it loads though. It’s dead warm.

1 Like

Are they? They might well be but I’ve been avoiding other people like the, er, plague these days. It’s so much longer than any other knitwear I’ve had. Although mum’ll be happy; even at my age I get grief from her about not wrapping up against the cold.

Nightmare at the moment, I’m absolutely fucked just before 9am

finishes on the arse - fine
arse completely covered - too big