Friday thread, Thrashing optional.

Not watching that much

Itā€™s from hellododo! Thereā€™s a pink sweater with the red font on it too. Wish Iā€™d got that nowā€¦ AND I MIGHT.

2 Likes

Are they estimating your meter readings? I find they always over estimate and if you havenā€™t given a proper reading in a year or so it ends up with a huge bill.

1 Like

I once started a thread entitled ā€œwhich direction does your bedroom window face?ā€

1 Like

I keepo forgetting to start my fascinating one about alarms tbh. Might set an alarm to remind me

Would anyone be interested in a code for Freddieā€™s Flowers? Says the first box is free, normally Ā£25 (then you can cancel)

They have estimated it but theyā€™ve actually under estimated it :scream:

1 Like

The BBC Sounds app has stopped working on all platforms for me, but I donā€™t want to complain to them because I signed up as Mr Blobby.

8 Likes

I remember that thread ā€¦(because I have windows on parallel sides of my bedroom facing north & south)

1 Like

He was number 1 this time 27 years ago!

1 Like

oh balls, thatā€™s annoying! If you pay by Direct Debit theyā€™ll let you just increase the amount you pay each month to cover it though.

I would, but Iā€™d use them to send you the flowers for being a brilliant DiSer, and cos your secret santa (not me) hasnā€™t arrived yet x

1 Like

hahaha :smiley: I send myself flowers every week so Iā€™m always giving gifts to myself!

1 Like

Once more with feelings

2 Likes

Yeah, I got an email from my energy supplier saying that our usage had gone up, so the monthly dd payment would rise to meet it, or I could do a single one off payment to clear the balance.

1 Like

ooh yeah i bought a bunch of patches from them for xmas

1 Like

I reckon youā€™d look very cool in it.

2 Likes

Canā€™t believe he got more than a week at the top, and thatā€™s back when the charts were a thing. Vaguely remember him being top of the charts for Christmas as a kid.

1 Like

Got coffee, drank coffee, want more coffee