Friday thread, Thrashing optional.

Yeah! According to a quick google he had a brief week at the top spot, then came back at Christmas. I only know this cause he was #1 when I was born.

Omg I want this entire outfit too. Them socks.

4 Likes

oh yeah thats really cool!

1 Like

I would have been about 6 at the time but I remember clear as day when he knocked Meatloaf off the top spot. I used to really like the Meatloaf video too, where he was like a monster or something.

1 Like
2 Likes

Does this count as optional “thrashing” as per the thread?

1 Like

fuck it YEHHHHHHH :metal:

1 Like

Just bought a tumble drier and it’s a smart appliance. Looking forward to it making me a cup of tea (not with the rank water from the clothes).

2 Likes

but seriously I am very much looking forward to clothes not taking three days to dry and being draped over radiators.

@laelfy did i ever show you the terrible shirt my flatmate got me for Christmas? literally no idea if i posted it or not :man_shrugging:

I ordered the big telly

7 Likes

POST IT

1 Like

cooking course update - I bailed. did a cursory sweep of a supermarket today, and couldn’t find loads of ingredients so don’t feel too bad about myself.

offered to pay my share of da ting ofc but hoping they’ll rebuke me on that.

feels great - like an unexpected day off school.

5 Likes

Dunno but show us again

1 Like

What was it in the end?

the thing we were supposed to be making? tacos al pastor, ‘street corn’ and churros.

Yeah.
Oh that sounds nice though. Did you still have to pay?

yeah it does, just a waste of money if I can’t find loads of stuff though.

i’ve offered to, but hoping they’ll let me off.

No.

2 Likes

Just went to the shop and I swear everyone was staring at me. Can a girl not go out in a pyjama top to buy carpet cleaner, milk and toilet roll? Is that a crime now is it? God.

1 Like