Friday thread - your official start to the weekend

Still 70p!!

4 Likes

Grab bag for small hands

(joke about Edinburgh prices)

5 Likes

Hello all,

Great festive e-learning module on ‘Delegation of Authority’ for Contracts & Procurement this morning. Also set one of my team who’s buggering off early to go and visit family in Yorkshire what folk at work like to call an ‘exam question’ around using the data we work with to measure used capacity on the railway. Interested to see what she comes up with.

Friseuring a little later and then mulling over whether to get the train up to MK for work Xmas drinks in the Brexitspoons or not.

• £2.29 for a really good local pint
  • Prob won’t have to buy said pint myself
  • Lots of work folk I have pretty much nothing in common with
  • Work bantz
  • Talking shop
  • Milton Keynes
  • Hour train journey each way
  • Brexitspoons
  • Brexitspoons
  • Will aim for the 20:03 train home, will end up on the 00:24

Representing for the gangsters all across the world

4 Likes

Fixed

2 Likes

Very tired and cba

FTFY

2 Likes

Hmm - top two were supposed to be +ve, rest -ve. Not just bullet points.

CONGRAT…

oh nevermind

1 Like

Just stared at my monitors wondering why they were still black and not the login screen. Turns out I hadn’t taken my laptop out of my bag, far less put it on the dock or switched it on.

Might get a coffee.

5 Likes

:snowflake::rainbow::beers: Happy Friday all. Had a lovely - if very cold - walk into work. Fairly thrilled it’s Friday tbh.

2 Likes

Yet another day trying to survive in this post-industrial northern wasteland…

1 Like

bastardo

Hey guys!! Got today off and the weekend. Delighted!!! Got no plans tho :thinking: kind of contemplating a visit to the Glasgow meat buuuut we’ll see, hanging a bit from last night. Will reassess when I actually get up.

7 Likes

Tune tbf…

8 Likes

Do it!

2 Likes

The only bit of work I have to do is way too complex for a Friday.

She managed to fit a lot of famous people in that video didn’t she!!

1 Like

Directed by Edgar Wright too :+1:

Who also directed her mum in Shaun Of The Dead and Hot Fuzz, trivia fans :grinning:

3 Likes