5 Likes

Do you see where you went wrong

4 Likes

i am having a second breakfast

going to the isle of shite later :roll_eyes:

1 Like

jackie

1 Like

When it’s that far in the future I assume that I’ll be a happy and sociable person by then

1 Like

oh ffs. had that familiar “why is everything quiet” feeling on the way in today so knew something was up. even run into mr & mrs @keith just swanning about town.

should i go home? might go home

3 Likes

I’m having breakfast in Wirksworth. 136km left today. Its quite windy, there is a lot of standing water about (this is now the cycling thread)

2 Likes

Actually feeling really smug about taking a hard line on this stuff. The other day 'er indoors said “[former colleague I’ve met maybe twice] has invited us to her wedding reception. It’s a ceilidh, so I’ll go and then I’ll make up an excuse why you can’t come nearer the time.”

Perfect. Frankly, she’s lucky to have etc.

2 Likes

you should go home! We’re only off on monday, not today, but I’m hoping that the gym is dead at lunchtime and I can have a private pool sesh.

1 Like

Why does that look like Iwan Rheon?

I can’t believe you’ve done this. Again.

2 Likes

i’ve got something that needs doing so might try to get that done then also fuck off to the gym and just not come in monday

1 Like

https://gfycat.com/AltruisticSecondhandIvorybilledwoodpecker

Hi everyone! :airplane: to Hamburg later and it’s gonna piss it down all weekend WOO!

The good thing about a ceilidh is that you can feign an ankle injury and then quite legitimately just sit on the sidelines and get pished while everybody else gives themselves a stitch doing strip the willow.

1 Like

ooh you’re going well. don’t get swept away.

1 Like

really really not in the mood for work today m9s

1 Like

I don’t think either one of the happy couple is Scottish or Irish, so I might just claim I’m boycotting it for being cultural appropriation. Good way to make sure I’m not invited to anything else for a while, too. Everybody wins.

1 Like

what are you Scottish people on about?