Friday thread!

That’s right, I’m making the threadddd!!
Hey everyone, hope you’re good! I’m off to work a 13 hour shift and then do it another one tomorrow but that’s ok cos I’ve packed my lucky satsuma. HAVE A GOOD ONE

16 Likes

Morning Isa!

I’m on a day cruise on the Mekong delta, been to a honey farm, cacao farm and coconut sweet factory (have bought some goodies that might make it back to the raffle prize). Now drinking a coconut through a straw on a boat. Happy Friday!

25 Likes

Morning all. Been up since 2.15am. Wasn’t quite as brutal as I’d feared but I don’t think the tiredness has set in yet.

Shopping for pots and pans.

20 Likes

Morning isa and assorted folk,

Just realised I have nothing to put here but I’ve started typing anyway. Need to get out of bed but it is so toasty in here.

2 Likes

i’m at work. off for a suit after work. clinging on for pay day. the coffee is bitter and acrid so far. ate an aero bar this morning and feel sick now. might do some work at some point.

1 Like

:scream: I’m a little hungover… don’t really do the mid-week drinking thing these days but popped into The Belle for one on the way home and immediately befriended two dogs, so I couldn’t just get up and leave them.

Coffee time!

4 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

haha! it’s someone else’s wedding. but i have my nephew’s 21st bday bash later that same night and you better believe i am turning up steaming in my brand new suit w/loosened skinny tie. i bloody love a good suit, and being drunk in one.

7 Likes

Listened to ‘thank u, next’ seven times yesterday and today I am going to try to beat that record.

2 Likes

:sleeping:

:coffee:

:bike:

:books:

Etc.

Today is my Friday! Oh wait…

Boring work shift, then a weekend off. Overslept as I’m really knackered, oops

Need to get my arse up and off to Corby

Will you be in Corbs between 22nd and 31st December? Would be good to meet you!

Sorry

Summary

Hopefully he doesn’t have any pressing engagements while you are there

4 Likes

QI Klaxon

1 Like

I’m up and had coffee and Cheerios already (needed to make sure my son was up and off to school)

Could go back to bed

Get on with it, Corby!

2 Likes

Early start today, but an early finish then A WEEKEND OFF!

Only back in Monday before A WEEK OFF. O praise the baby jesus. My first “holiday” at current job.

Black Friday today innit?

love that this joke comes up every time :smiley:

2 Likes