Friday thread

Man, I am getting like, no work done today

1 Like

Moved onto giving yourself a manicure now?

Xylo please record this

2 Likes

If Green Day want to buy this off me, they can (probably better than any of their lyrical output after Warning…oooohhhhhhh)

1 Like

It’s my colleague’s birthday and she just got offered a new job she reeeeally wanted, I am so glad I bought prosecco to have alongside her cake. Going for churros and ice cream at lunch. What a day.

3 Likes

Nah, I was doing my weekend makeup, it takes ages :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ooh are you going to loop and scoop? I have never seen that place without a queue it’s so busy.

Yep! I’m hoping it’ll be a bit more chill on a rainy weekday afternoon but that doesn’t seem to stop everybody the rest of the time :thinking:

Could have reported him to his superiors.

Mind you, odds are probably 50/50 on whether he’d be disciplined or promoted.

ach sorry @anon89873996 @anon75298087 but i’ve got way too much packing to do here, vastly underestimated it. another time!

I’ll revise those odds to 1/99.

Did an actuachuckle at ‘report to his superiors’

Would absolutely get a slap on the back and a promotion. Same as the police

2 Likes

WAHEY!!!

12 Likes

No worries :+1:

:+1:

2 Likes

I can’t think of many sports less punk than Rowing. Except maybe for horse dancing, which as we all know, isn’t a real sport.

Lawn bowls

2 Likes

think I’m going to listen to A Tribe Called Quest and Jurassic 5 all day

4 Likes

morning all

2.5 hour journey to work this morning due to overrunning engineering works, traffic jams and a signal failure. good to see that i’m making up for lost time by doing no work, which is easy as it’s a ghost town in here today - 4 people out of 20 have turned up :thinking:

already thinking about lunch. i don’t want to have a McDonalds just because they’ve started the Monopoly thing again and it always sucks me in, but tbh i’m clearly going to get one.

did you read that article a while back about how all the prizes in the US version of the monopoly thing were won by one guy and his mates as part of a massive scam over a few years

3 Likes