Friday thread

Tiny trolley. I hope.

I went on a walking tour in Portland and this psychopathic guy in a trench coat just followed us around hissing and spitting the whole time. I could do that too :woman_shrugging:.

Might need to borrow a trench coat

4 Likes

if Girls Aloud had songs called Something Old and Something Borrowed, they could have had this run of tracks on their greatest hits:

Something Old
Something New
Something Borrowed
Something Kinda Ooooh

2 Likes

This response under the lovely picture of martyfunkmans doggo pal :(((((

Initially though u were referring to him made me so mad I was gonna go fuck u up xylo

1 Like

Have arrived in Bergen, and checked in to my hotel! Already in the hotel bed, a cool 29 minutes after the train pulled into the station. Going to do some work for a bit and then obligatory hotel nap before our (very informal) board meeting and dinner this evening.

2 Likes

i saw they were advertising flights out there for only £40 return, absolute Bergen

2 Likes

7 Likes

But it’s always fucking raining here so why even bother

What makes him sound like a murderer?

I think you’d be better reporting him for being a bigot.

Was actually going to add

(Not that there’s anything wrong with taking it @Jeremys_Iron)

1 Like

Had lunch at stereo which remind me of two things:

1. their slightly soggy handcut chips are the best in the world; and
  2. their buffalo cauliflower gives me awful trapped wind.

The trapped wind along with the pinched nerve in my back is making me think that my 3pm meeting needs to be offered ‘can I get you a tea or coffee, or’… * looks casually at watch*… does shy smile ‘do you fancy a beer?’

Meantime- ibuprofen.

2 Likes

yeah it rained approximately 100% of the time i was there

1 Like

feel like shite.

just squeezed a lot of lemon into some ginger tea.

also bought some halls? not even sure what they are.

can i go home

it’s a large room or building used for public gatherings etc

4 Likes

Sorry, thinking more about this, he is probably (almost definitely) a murderer x

Dont people say the 13th note are better? (By people i probably mean a Glasgow live article)

I’ve been up twelve and a half hours and now I’m in bed :slight_smile:

I prefer stereo’s chips, but overall prefer 13th note food. Especially since stereo removed the standard, fixed, sandwich menu and now merely have ‘guest sandwiches’ so it’s pot luck whether or not the Shamuchan is on or not. It was my best friend and now it’s like they’ve put it in borstal and won’t tell me in advance when it’s on day release. :sweat::sleepy:

2 Likes

I think I remember getting them in 13th note and wondering what the fuss was about to be honest.

Not sure ive ever had chips in stereo.

I havent been to either (for food) since last summer so might remedy that.

1 Like

Was giving Winnie a dose of the silent treatment as she scratched up my arm on purpose for no reason this morning while we were lying in bed. We’d been having a nice spoon when she suddenly attacked me cos she’s a big meanie :cry:

However, she’s just smeared poo all over the table, just checked her litter box and she’d done a big runny one and walked some of it out onto the doorway and carpet. So now I’m a bit worried about her. Just a lil case of the runs or is she ill? :pensive: