๐ŸŽŠ Friday Thread ๐ŸŽŠ

Morning. Hope youโ€™re all well.
Iโ€™m just finishing nights. Feeling great. Feeling tubular. Spectacular even.

Anyway, what are your Friday plans? How much pizza will be involved? Fish & chips? Pub?

Itโ€™s also Friday 13th so stay frosty and alert, people.

Surprised there isnโ€™t a hockey mask emoji.

Probably tonight will involve pizza, yes.

Morning :wave:

Wfh today. Gonna watch last nights NFL.
0 pizza, 0 Fn C, 0 pub :sob:
There will be nachos, some free food trial thing I got from work and probably toast for breakfast.

Need to wrap some presents today. Also have a new VCA for my synth on the way.

Then need to start digging things out to get ready to pack.

Also thinking about resiliconing the bath

/tldr

Feeling better today, but still not well enough to go to work. So Iโ€™m not.

Got a sweet ad on Instagram tho, googling โ€œcoffee memesโ€ over and over is clearly paying off

11 Likes

Probably going to break with protocol and have pizza tomorrow actually, because Iโ€™ve getting my will (!) done tomorrow morning and I donโ€™t want to invite a pizza-induced bum catastrophe.

No other plans.

Gear Wanker content warning: YouTube suggested a video of the Behringer K2 yesterday and I watched it and thought โ€œooo, thatโ€™s cool, what would I need to get started with one of thโ€ and stopped myself, closed the window and stepped away from my PC.

Close one.

1 Like

Sorry about those boxes. Canโ€™t get rid of them. If a mod is able to tidy up my shambolic thread title that would be so nifty.

You fucking know Iโ€™m gonna have to google this donโ€™t youโ€ฆ :grimacing:

*cuts up debit card, changes PayPal password

2 Likes

Ooooh is it their ms20 rip offโ€ฆ
May as well just get a mini Korg one for that price :confused:

I have updated your avatar

17 Likes

Morning Aiii &c

Still dying. Should get to die in peace for most of the day though which is nice. Really hope I can stop dying before the meat tomorrow, I mean Iโ€™m going either way, but it would be nice to not shiver my way through it.

Pizza will be had, as is standard protocol.

:test_tube:?

1 Like

BEGONE, SATAN!

1 Like

Well the thread title needs to be unique so they may as well stay. I assumed they were intentional.

I have this weird recollection of someone at uni using tubing to reference throwing up so thatโ€™s how I would interpret โ€˜feeling tubularโ€™ but for the superlatives either side.

14 Likes

Is there a brexit joke where the will of the people is them deciding to give away their possessions?

Should probably take this to jokes workshop

1 Like

Up. Ready to rock.

Roll on half three.

Like, totally tubular, dude. Rad. Gnarly etc.

Iโ€™m sorry, Iโ€™ve not slept properly for a week

3 Likes

Non-working day so watching yesterdays cricket highlights in bed.

Gonna actually do a little bit of work as need to tidy up yesterdays meeting notes as I will forgot by Monday.

Was supposed to be going through to Edinburgh but gf has been Iโ€™ll so its likely Iโ€™ll just go to hers.

Got this in my Insta feed today

4 Likes