Friday Thread

12 hour shift Monday for me, but Friday for most of you people. Hope it’s a cool one.

2 Likes

Having been delayed for a month our garden sofa delivery has just turned up. What bastard schedules deliveries at this hour?

5 Likes

In-laws are staying so they looked after the silly toddler yesterday evening while we had drinks with our best parent pals. Only had 2 G&Ts but felt like absolute death when R sauntered into our room at 6 am :weary:

4 Likes

Had about 3.5 hours sleep cause of some bad pain in my ankle so that’s nice. Got loads to do at the ol’ brewery today too. Friday though so not all bad.

1 Like

Off on our #holibobs

Will it take 3 hours? Will it take 6?? Only one way to find out M6!!

Should probably get up.

9 Likes

Where are you going to please?

Officially, the Peak District

Unofficially, outskirts of Stockport

15 Likes

I’m up early on Fridays anyway, but naturally not early enough for the cat, who decided it was very important I wake up exactly halfway through my night of sleep.

Woohoo, DiS Peak (not Leak) District tag team! Have a great time:)

2 Likes

I mean, I just call it ‘the toilet’ but this is better.

6 Likes

Been at work for 2hrs. Finishing at 1.30. going to bust out the hiking boots and give them a nice walk out after I finish.

3 Likes

:smiley: oops

2 Likes

Morning Friday folk, I’m feeling ropey after my second vaccine so am going to park myself on the sofa all day with some hot chocolate and a rewatch of The Simple Life. Will hopefully brighten up for some Purge action at the cinema later :crossed_fingers:

Driving home from holiday today.

Do not want.

2 Likes

morning tr00ps hope youse are all well this friday

been a strange week - the kids have been bouncing off the walls and i’ve been tearing my hair out at many points throughout the day.

i discovered a pretty major flaw in some coding yesterday so been up early (see yesterday’s thread) writing it up. not as easy as it was to explain it to a bunch of my team yesterday to write it not sound like i’m throwning a grenade into a room full of people not wanting to spend money haha.

might go to the science centre this weekend. also, we gifted my eldest a brand new “big” bike, so might go out on that a bit this weekend

2 Likes

So tired. Couldn’t sleep. I got East wormed my Limp Bizkit with Durst just repeating “Why you all hate me” as I was almost asleep.
I’m not happy about this. :sob:

Had some horrendous heartburn in the middle of the night which convinced me I’d managed to be sick in my bed but it was just that horrible burning sensation you get in your throat. Love being pregnant. Just love it.

Another ultrasound this morning, due to my bump not having grown in the last three midwife appointments I’ve had. Pretty sure there’s no issue but off to an urgent scan we go :expressionless:

4 Likes

Hope the scan goes well pn!

8 Likes

Good luck

2 Likes

Hope it goes ok x

1 Like