1 Like

Looks good this.

BBQ jackfruit

(didnt ask)

the order of these photos is causing much anxiety

3 Likes

Temped to do the same. What flavour cornett? We have mint

Original, baby

Had to put a comma in there so no one’s tempted to make a hilarious joke about baby-flavour ice cream

3 Likes

Forgot to take a pic, sorry. No one’s more disappointed in me than myself.

Had chicken fajitas at Las Iguanas. Last time they wouldn’t give me any extra cheese (wanted to charge £3 for another thimble) this time I was CLEVER, when I ordered, I asked if I could please have no jalepenos and please could I have an extra cheese instead? And they said “Sure! No problem, beautiful and intriguing lady”
OUTSMARTED THEM, DIDN’T I! :sunglasses:

Is that the choc and nutty one?

Yep, I had two the other night, one after the other (they were small ones from a multipack so I figured it was OK)

1 Like

I had one normal sized mint cornetto last night and tbh I could easily have eaten another one, only resisted because of the ridiculous amounts of cake I’ve already eaten this week/year.
My point is, go for it.

Ordered by altitude.

Ate lunch in the canteen on the ground floor. Took my cake upstairs to chill out.

1 Like

Wherr

Final root canal went well folks. I apparently have teeth again

5 Likes

Hooray!

Camden lock. I finished a 6 month job in primrose hill, then got another about 100 yards away, before I go back to the previous gaff for another 3 months.

tl;dr i live in camden now

Ooft fp, well if comedy ostriches gets too much you can always find work at a Camden DVD stand!
Looks well good that though, dark tortillas rule

2 Likes