Friday!

There’s no point picking up a new task at 4:30pm on a Friday is there?

Absolutely not.

But I’m doing it anyway because if I get it done I can maybe get out of having to go to The Hague in March.

1 Like

Absolutely none whatsoever. Mon out and I’ll get you a beer

1 Like

Started in dishoom, then obviously the balmoral for some gin martinis before the train, then some g & ts for the train, now back in. Glasgow and meeting an atd for a beer :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 nights of drinking has caught up with me big time today, feeling like everything in my life is a mistake atm

On the plus side I had an entertaining idea about a giant spider who works in a school canteen so thinking about that is cheering me up

1 Like

Ah but where in Glasgow ?

Got off the plane first so landed into this beauty within ten minutes

4 Likes

:joy: standard, got a Berliner pils to go with it? God I could murder a currywurst just now

Nah it was too cold to contemplate getting a beer. In first class for the train to Leipzig though so definitely tucking in then!

1 Like

The first bit is not really an excuse but you’ve made up for it so I’ll allow it :wink:

1 Like

Hmm

1 Like

3 Likes

In zique, bout to leave, get a pizza and crash…after a doob :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having a pint of Beamish after a long day of work. Tomorrow is going to be longer but fuck it, at least I have work.

2 Likes

what’s beamish? Good name, sounds nice!

ordering indian food in and gonna drink a couple beers. wife’s off out with her “gurls” so i’m gonna watch some horror films and that.

^empty, yaaaaaaasssssssss

1 Like

and fair enough, you’ve had a long day :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s a stout, similar to Guinness but slightly more bitter and creamier. It’s almost only drank in Cork city and county these days. Difficult to get it anywhere else.

I’m actually sitting in the pub that was built for the workers in the brewery so they could have a drink after finishing work. The former brewery, now closed, is just across the road.

Sounds idyllic :slight_smile: