Friday!

It’s still too cold. Still, got my car back from the garage, going to Brighton for a relaxing boozy weekend, and I just got paid.

Peaceful weekend ahead. Just “discovered” (that is, finally decided to listen to) last year’s Whitney album, and I’m hoping for a weekend that feels like this sounds. Then I’ve got Monday off, and I’m meeting my family in Manchester!

CYCLED

in to work for the first time since before Christmas (for various reasons). Fuck me it was hard work. So unfit. Did a bit of sick in my mouth, which was fun.

3 Likes

fuck yes! Pay day isn’t it!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gonna pay some muthafuckin BILLS! YEAH!

Cheers Witches, I found a fully stamped Caffe Nero card in my wallet and got a free coffee so things are looking up already

it;s only 9.30!

1 Like

hope its all ok bud! :+1:

tomorrow i’m going to a meme themed party

should be going to a gig tonight, this is who i’m seeing tonight if anyone fancies joining me

Hey everyone

Watched Attack the Block last night with the kids and we all enjoyed it

Everyone respond to my important aftershave thread please because I don’t start threads very often and I am terrified of any form of social rejection. Thanks

1 Like

My best friend is coming to my house tonight for the first time ever. I am not someone who is used to having people over to my house (it seems to make me anxious?) but I am excited because we can just chill out tonight and then tomorrow I’m taking her for a nice birthday lunch at Manna in Primrose Hill and then to see La La Land :heart:

I need to fit in some serious bf time this weekend as I’ve hardly seen him due to going on hols and then him studying and now having my friend come visit. There always feels like never enough time together?

I’m on a train Wigan. I win this round.

i wouldn’t say definitely

I like to pretend I get loads done but really all day I just watch the Real Housewives of wherever i’m not even fussy

Also unexpectedly hungover!

Pay day yay!
Half as much as last month, no!

They were so good i nearly cried. Proper haircuts proper band, loved them! Need to see again as soon as possible!

1 Like

It was never in doubt was it, knew you’d absolutely love it. Did they do some new stuff? They did a couple of new tracks when I went to see them in December that sounded incredible, really looking forward to a new record.

I was on a conference call for the last hour but secretly I was on mute playing with my cats.

1 Like

Yeah they did. I had the biggest fucking shit eating grin in my face all night.
Been a long time since a band blew me away like that, just the fucking energy man!

1 Like

I don’t know how Dara can do that over a tour.

1 Like