Friday!

cba today. just like every other day.

I remember his Ayia Napa residency in the early 00s

4 Likes

Today is my Friday

2 Likes

Cheered me up this morning. English test in a bit, been revising subordinate clauses etc all the way in.

1 Like

Signed a copy of it or performed the song in sign language?

1 Like

Hi DiS!

Second half of the Harry Potter play this evening. First half was really good (if you like that world, natch) - not normally a big theatre fan but the production was amazing.
TV is at Women of the World all weekend, so I’m going to climb and play loads of Nioh.

Ha didn’t notice that. It’s worthwhile listening to, poor interviewer struggles to get more than one word answers , except the song obvs.

mornin’. this one company has pencilled me for work every day this week and cancelled at the last minute so expecting the same to happen today. also have to get aggro with someone i work for who hasn’t paid my invoice for 6 weeks. grrrrrrrr.

We had a 2 hour power cut last night, which was sort of exciting, and I was glad to be able to find both my torch and our candles.

Also the power company texted me quickly and kept me up to date, which was a surprise given I didn’t believe they had my number.

1 Like

PROS:
Day off
Payday
Loads of new music to listen to

CONS:
Can’t stop worrying about work-related stuff
Going to have to clean the flat. Pots have been there since February.

Got a pretty solid weekend planned.

Tonight: Got a couple of friends heading down tonight. Gonna take them to my mate’s birthday do in Camberwell where we’re drinking in the Sun, eating pizza at (Oh) Theo’s and then heading back to the birthday boy’s place so we can all sit in silence and enjoy the playlist I mput together.

Saturday: Friends staying over automatically means Deeney’s haggis toasties at Broadway Market. Gonna watch Arsenal vs my beloved Urinary Tract IMPfections, then cocktails at Nightjar on Old Street in the evening. Gonna do Dishoom after that or maybe Patty & Bun.

Sunday: Going for my first bike ride with somebody else in tow in prep for the charity ride I’ve got planned to Brighton in the summer.

#LETS GET IT!

3 Likes

Ah, Up the UTIs! I hope it’s an emotional day (even the seating is in tiers?)

1 Like

Seeing my best man - who I’ve not seen since the wedding - tomorrow.

Better?

There’s really not a better time for those stinging urethras to play Arsenal, shirley?

1 Like

Wenger needs to stock up on the cranberry juices, that’s for sure.

1 Like

congratulations!!

2 Likes

I got beeped at TWICE for not using some shitty bit of cycle lane. My middle finger has never seen so much action.

And I know this had probably been covered elsewhere, but what was the thinking behind televising the Spurs / Millwall game and not the Arsenal / UTI game?

going to try hard to work on some music today instead of being a complete waster

FFS, that was to @zxcvbnm