Friday!

Noice. Sorta reverses the classic narrative arc of that sorta movie.

Enjoyed this dip into ‘Thomas the Tank Engine’ knowledge.

1 Like

sorta

2 Likes

only 25 fridays until xmas!!!

14 Likes

In the shop?! :scream::scream::scream:

ActuaLOL at that.

Mate, I’m 36 and also single… There might be a pattern forming here!

Donald and Douglas were my favourites.

If it means we’ll be leaving Westfield quicker then I’m all in so to speak.

2 Likes

My friends asked the question - if you had to do a one hour show at the Festival with only one hours notice what the heck would you do?

Seeing as my only talent is being moderately creative my answer was to gather up as many festival flyers as I could and then spend the hour getting people to make stupid hats/masks out of them. Rubbish answer.

What would you do Kallgeese!? TELL ME.

2 Likes

you’re almost a permanent fixture through here :thumbsup:

1 Like

I know! I’m going on a Mad Men themed hen do, so if you see a bunch of drunk ladies with lucky strikes and bottles of whisky wandering the streets i’ll probably be amongst them. Give us a wave.

1 Like

You could extend that idea into doing decoupage on a stolen mannequin and turning it into some weird art project.

Hmm. I don’t know. Do I have my bass and amp in this situation? Because otherwise it’s going to have to be a terrible stand up routine.

Yep, anything you can get your hands on is fine!

Y’know, there’s a thread in this. ‘What would you do at the Edinburgh Fringe if you had one hour’s notice?’

I’m not saying it’s a good thread idea but it’s there.

4 Likes

I’ve reverted back to being a bit scared of making anything other than day or evening threads.

Tuthypegs

i’ll be sure to :slight_smile:

1 Like

YOU CAN DO IT WITCHES!

(I’ve only started around fifty threads in five years of posting here, I’m as scared of them as you are.)

1 Like