Friday!

6music killing it today with female only music and djs. I’m caring for my baby whilst waiting for family members to get up. Happy Friday peeps x

1 Like

I drank mine. (Quite hoppy) Was I not supposed to?

1 Like

I feel like this should be an exam question. How many exam scripts did Keith start off with?

6 Likes

Morning…

Got really sweaty in bed last night and not in a sexy way, grim.

Had brekkie. Wfh again, builders again. Pretty bored of this. Glad it’s Friday

Morning, off to the gp in a minute. Then got our ‘away day’ where we get to sit around and discuss the reasons why so many people have left recently. Can’t wait.

3 Likes

No, you’re supposed to wash your eyes with it.

TV decided she wanted to get an early bus to work, I got up to walk her to the bus, which she then missed.

I’m now in work an hour early so I’m going to do the square root of fuck all. No-one is in the office so it’s a bit eerie.

This sounds like great management giving your current employees all the sound and logical reasons the ex-employees have just left.

1 Like

Last day before a w e e k o f f and I am very excited.

Also my last day in my current posting, so I’m guessing a card and some public embarassment are incoming at some point.

No idea how is going to all go down. We’ve got a new starter as well this week, poor boy.

Are you going into a new post in the same organisation?

You close enough to the end of your notice period to call everyone out yet?

Yeah. I’m on a grad scheme so move about every six months or so.

Need a good reference innit. Think everyone else might do it for me.

Still planning related?

Morning all.

We had kimchi with dinner last night and it turns out the pot it came in doesn’t seal fully back up. Now the whole house now smells like fermented cabbage, chilli and garlic. It’s… pungent.

Already cranked out almost 60 hours work this week so hoping I can take it a bit easier today and gently glide into the weekend.

1 Like

4 Likes

hi there. working fae glasgow today. saw deadpool 2 last night, that was a good lark

Oh yeah!

1 Like

Ahoy hoy. Got a pretty sweet weekend planned, drinking with some m9s by the thames in Chiswick tomorrow for a birfday then meeting some other m9s for dinner. Sunday is England vs Scotchland in the cricket.

Hayfever update:

2 Likes