Friday?

I’m off work but just to do boring life admin.
Gunna grab some breakfast, pick up my new trainers, get a haircut, buy a shower curtain then come home and pack my flat up with WORLD CUP in the background. Pub tonight

happy friday to you, agg!

morning aggy, 2moo

looks lovely out there today. just having some overnight oats. preeetttty good, could have done with some berries though

any saus on that sandwich or what are we talking about

ooh nice.

if I’m going a sandwich with an egg added, I’ll usually skip the sauce (the egg essential cranks the sauce) but if the egg IS the sandwich, I’m going to brown town

5 Likes

Haircut then breakfast or breakfast then haircut?

Morning, have to pack for a week in Orkney today then I’m off to a drinky millennial bingo thing tonight

Morning :wave:

I’m tired because I drove more than 200 mikes yesterday then had to fast for 12 hours and have an early blood test this morning. I’ve got quite a relaxed day at work though as we’re having a team lunch and I might finish early so not all bad. AND it’s a really sunny day.

Always some sort of hot sauce with just egg for me (brown if hot sauce is unavailable)

1 Like

A day off for me. Might go into London and buy some frames for some posters I want to hang up.

Then an awesome concert in the evening.

Who you seeing?

pre breakfast shove by, haircut, actual breakfast at leisure

3h45 of calls to start my day :expressionless:

Exciting day for the record label, though, so that’s keeping me going :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Breakfast first, don’t want residual hair in your egg yolk…

It is my birthday and I’m celebrating by having heavy menstrual cramps.

1 Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SiP!

5 Likes

HB! GWS

3 Likes

Morning…

Builders are here, putting the new window in and other stuff

Had lovely Bircher porridge with peach raspberry and nana for brekkie, plus coffee

Might be meeting peeps for a bit of lunch. Got an early evening date later, not sure what I’ll do after that. Maybe go and see that hereditary film, maybe just go home

Morning.

I seem to be able to guarantee that my boss won’t be in the office by getting in on time. I will try to use this power responsibly.

Tonight I’m going to a penoid thing, possibly with 'er indoors.

That’s all I’ve got.

I’ll post a photo when I’m there.