Friday?

HB S=3.14

:birthday:

3 Likes

not had bircher porridge for a while, might need to bring it back into summer breakfast rotation

2 Likes

Aggy aggy aggy

On train through to the burgh, fuck me the trains expensive. Couple of meetings then back to glasgow.
Peach of a day up here :+1:

1 Like

Happy birthday @sarahispi hope you feel better soon and have a good day :+1:

Morning!

I just had an utterly shit drive to work - delays of over half an hour because there was a lane closed on the M23. Not a great start to the day. Still, at least it’s Friday.

HPBD @sarahispi!

Hold on, what year is this? WHO’S THE PRESIDENT?!

Have fun at NiN m9.

3 Likes

Alright? My favourite colleague is leaving today so having a few drinks after work with her and a few of the other office drones.

Need to buy a small temporary BBBQ that isn’t a stupid disposable one but doesn’t cost too much. These Saino’s bucket ones seem quite natty. Any reccos?

Let’s just say Clinton stood for the democrats in the last election. You can do the maths from that I think.

3 Likes

Best not mention that I just bought a ticket to see The Cardigans later this year then.

1 Like

I thought I was going to be in BIG trouble because I scraped up the wheel of the car whilst parking this morning. But he was so weirdly chill about it.

Today: WFH. Gym at lunch. IKEA this evening.

Weeeee.

Hi team. On the way into work for another fun day of debugging webserver integration. Fun fun fun!

May go and get another 20 packs of stickers later, then out to meet my ATD to watch world cup football this evening.

If anyone knows a decent pub near Rough Trade East that will have the football on and isn’t likely to be too busy, recommendations are welcome :slight_smile:

all right Aggers and etc. Happy bday @sarahispi!

off to Ireland for the weekend for my dad’s retirement party tomorrow. plan for today is to get into Dublin on time to meet some pals for cans by the canal. downloading @Bamnan’s new album for the journey! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Have you tried their veggie meatballs? If so, are they any good?

hap-pi birthday :birthday: π

Well jealous of this

1 Like

They’re fine. They aren’t fake meatballs though, just veg balls. Do them with giant cous cous and a Moroccan style sauce thing.

1 Like

Looking forward to one of these on Sunday.

I bought a bag to have at home and they were…ok. Nothing to write home about. I’ll prob just get some chips later :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello

Back to work today. Got a million dreads going on. Currently having sleepy cuddles with the baby. Sigh

1 Like