Friday

Morning all

Woke up convinced it was Saturday and was just about to revel in a lazy morning not getting dressed when I realised it was Friday. Arse.

Still got a bit of cold, but I’m definitely on the mend. And four nights off booze too. Can’t remember when I had that long without alcohol - I regularly go one or two nights, but four?

Also on WFH book today. Flatmates are both away this weekend and I have zero plans. I see a lot of couch time ahead

1 Like

In Manchester today for a seminar

hiya.

computer won’t be start after doing an update. oh no.

I don’t get this sorry.

WFH today to rest because I have my 2 day spin teacher training this weekend. Means i’m going to be cycling from about 11am-5pm every day. I’ll be feeling like @plasticniki I imagine.

Other than that, I’m gonna eat a huge pizza later.

3 Likes

3 day weekend

2 Likes

is today international wfh day?

goddamnit hallmark, you’ve done it again

1 Like

Ordered a Roomba today. Really, really excited.

1 Like

Just got called Gunt Rip by that bot trying to flog cheap toys, so I guess Friday can only go up from here.

7 Likes

I got that mother of pearl oyster fork for sure

Ahhh you’re going to be a spin instructor?? That’s so cool.

1 Like

@ttf What did you make of big Mark last night? Struggled at first but warmed to it as it went on. Liked the exorcist impressions.

1 Like

how long before I can just go home do you think?

You’re still there?

3 Likes

Had numerous issues with our TV not recognising some hdmi inputs - Xbox is fine, the now TV gets blocked by copyright software, and the Blu Ray I bought wouldn’t appear at all.

So my girlfriend bought a £20 DVD player and a scart cable and it works just fine.

1 Like

why are you still there. You must have days off in lieu from all those bank holidays you made a right japes of.

Well i don’t know if I am but the person running the course thinks I will be good at it and she’s already booked me in to cover her classes when she’s on holiday in November!
I personally don’t think i’m fit enough or i’m confident enough to do it but we’ll see. Signing up to the course has meant unlimited free spin classes so i’ve made my money back already :laughing:

7 Likes

Similar enough story with us. Our TV would play videos in black and white with a HDMI cable if the laptop wasn’t charged fully. Utterly weird.

Chucked in a PS2 through SCART and it was perfect! @ttf was right, it should never have been left behind!

2 Likes

my HDMI stuff does this automatically - check the settings on your TV and your devices

1 Like