Friday 🥳

Morning! Whatcha up to today? Tonight? The whole weekend?!

I’m going to take a solo trip to Rye and I can’t wait :relaxed:

6 Likes

Moooorning. Meeting a friend for lunch and getting some practice in changing her newborn’s nappy.

8 Likes

Off to London for Mew and Wide Awake and seeing Hoogy and other people. Toot toot.

4 Likes

Morning. Another day of training and sorting…

Weekend have exciting things planned like going to the post office, buying school shoes and getting our new sofa.

Tonight? Well it’s pizza night. And fizzy apple in a wine glass to make it fancy.

5 Likes

Morning. Another day of not quite doing WFH properly and not quite looking after the cheeksters properly. It’s like 2020 all over again!!

I’ve sort-of got the afternoon off, though I’ve got to go into Cambridge to give a leaving gift to someone and to collect their laptop etc. The girls are quite excited by the prospect of a train journey so that’s good.

6 Likes

About to go to Sarf Londern to meet up with the lads for Wide Awake fest. Silliness may happen.

6 Likes

Anniversary of my dad’s death, so I’ve woken up in a bit of a funk.

Busy work day ahead though, and cinema tonight (Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings).

Last night my eldest daughter auditioned for the village pantomime. She looks likely to get the part of Cinderella. Practice sessions are every Thursday night until Christmas, from 8pm - 10pm; and because she’s a minor she needs to be accompanied.

There go all of my Thursday nights for the next three months….

3 Likes

Woken up in a hotel bed for the first time in 17 months. Lovely. Breakfast then back home. Wife’s birthday today so making a pavlova later.

4 Likes

Ah happy birthday @ColonClsdParenthasis !

1 Like

Le Wide Awakoi for me

Probably going to get there quite early so expect to be a bit squiffy by mid afternoon

Quite excited, hope everyone is wearing their dis badges

2 Likes

About to set off for Wide Awake fest.

5 Likes

Hugs :heart:

7 Likes

Morning all!

I’ve barely bought my tickets for the Half Awake Festival yet.

I’m teaching two classes today that I still need to prepare and I need to put some materials together for classes on Monday. Friday used to be my non-teaching day and I rarely miss anything as much as I miss that.

No idea what we’re eating tonight because Wor Lass hasn’t updated the meal plan.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

No symptoms but I took a covid test this morning because I’m going to a gig tomorrow and felt it would be irresponsible not to test after spending last weekend at a festival. Its negative :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Happy Weekend everyone :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

playing tennis later :yum:

1 Like

10 Likes

so glad its friday.

just want to be left alone for a bit tbh. maybe like 6 months or so.

5 Likes

life hack:
buy some fresh mint and keep it in your fridge so every time you open your fridge it smells minty fresh

6 Likes

what film are you gonna see?