Friday 🥳

:smiley: best day ever

5 Likes

Fuck when did they start doing them at The Crown And Kettle?

Just looked Saturday and Sunday only. Expand to weekdays you shits so I can wander up at lunchtime. Only found out this week that apparently putting Aubergine Parmigiana in a sandwich is a genuine thing.

1 Like

yes mate

just sent it to my pals <3

1 Like

yer the best <3 and doing that basically makes you the band’s manager at this point so welcome on board. when am i playing reading festival?

1 Like

between Pendulum (DJ) and pendulum (live), so enjoy

3 Likes

Niece and nepew were given ice creams (to use up stuff in caravan freezer) so werent interested in saying bye

Been to Dishoom.

Going to see the Galloway Hoard.

2 Likes

Think you can get them from inside General Store in the week though, maybe?

1 Like

:thinking: it can feel such a mish to walk up to Ancoats. Might investigate on Monday.

80 posts already! You’ve all been busy

Barely woken up yet, need to be productive today. Then off to friends for weird beers and takeaway and films and celebrating her passing(? Being awarded?) her visa too!

Au contraire

2 Likes

there’s a wanky gallery about 5 metres from my flat that serves nice coffee and pastries. got myself a flat whtie and a blueberry friand. this is so dangerous.

this is the kind of art that they sell:

6 Likes

need a wee but can’t be bothered to move

what does this mean

1 Like

When I was at university I made friends with this American guy and he thought it was really ridiculous that people in England say “can’t be bothered”. It does seem strange doesn’t it? What is bothering you?

3 Likes

Had a rake of Guinness last night and about to have a Boojum for lunch, RIP my bowels

3 Likes

I’d love a Guinness for breakfast, bet it would taste great

put a little bit of marmite in there for some savoury goodness.

Might be up there with salt in irn bru

Day off so had a lie in and have just come to owt in Leeds for brekky

Hash brown, egg, cheese, parsley sauce on a brioche. Absolutely fantastic

Off to Leeds beer fest tonight

6 Likes

Just popped out for a coffee. It’s bloody lovely out there. Is this … Summer?