Friday šŸ„³

Just made myself a tuna salad for lunch. It was shit, obviously.

Awful stressful morning at work, perfect end to a crappy week. Iā€™m going to have a great weekend though, take that Universe!!

1 Like

fuck me last night wasā€¦ :thinking:ā€¦interesting.
finishing up work sharp as iā€™m through to edinburgh this evening for some opening of some venue/bar/club or some shit. i have little details, iā€™m my friends date. itā€™s going to be messy.
once more unto the breach dear friends. :grimacing: :grinning:

5 Likes

report back on whether the place is worth a visit!

1 Like

about to go out and watch some cycling.

tune in NOW to the vuelta a espaƱa to see my ends.

2 Likes

if youā€™ve ever learned wide awake by using the tab on ultimate guitar then that was me I made that

a legacy my great grandchildren will talk about

1 Like

got a bus lane ticket for Tuesday and Iā€™ve been in that road every day since. sometimes twice, absolutely fucked it.

oxford road between whitworth st west and chepstow st.

elec meter installation bloke is meant to be here between 8am and 3pm, donā€™t fancy his chances tbh

1 Like

Just about to start work. Here until 11pm. Fuck this

1 Like

Isnā€™t that bus only now? I got done on Chapel Street last summer as I was turning onto Oldfield Road. I got in the lane too early.

apparently! just that one stretch and another a bit further down. not marked on the road, must just be a few signs. been working right opposite temple and there are even loading bays outside the place so thatā€™s annoying, how would you even get to them without going in the lane?

At a guess left onto Whitworth Street, right onto Lower Mosley Street, right Great Bridgewater Street, right onto Oxford Street pull up outside St James Building?

This isnā€™t very helpful is it.

1 Like

thatā€™s the side I came from! maybe you have to pull across the road coming up from the other way?

do you think this bus lane chat will win potw?

1 Like

It always wins potw.

Tbf feels like they change the rules for that bit of Oxford Street every 12 months swear it has at various times been one way/two way/two way at certain times of day/bus only one way/bus only two way.

1 Like

oh that was me

I went on there and a few friends had followed me, so I figured people were doing that now and followed all my friends :slightly_frowning_face:

idk

1 Like

Iā€™m re-dying some old jeans, hate it when the black fades into a kind of brown so just topping them up. The dye smells a bit. The fun never ends.

the internet is confusing and scary, I feel shaky now

(because of past things where people have had boundaries that I didnā€™t know were boundaries and only crossed accidentally out of enthusiasm)

thought it would be like knowing if people I know are off to gigs and being able to plan? x

1 Like

3 Likes

plans for tonight cancelled!

takeaway for tea! but which :thinking:

gonna need to get myself a thinking beerā€¦

:eyes:

need to get in the shower but i bet heā€™ll turn up as soon as i do

posting too much shite because iā€™ve had way too much coffee

hi

2 Likes