Friday

They’re playing Hungry Eyes on 6music.

I had a dream that me and @Scout went to a Christmas fair and had a dog

It’s Friday

Let’s go lovelies!! :muscle:

12 Likes

Ate the dog?

6 Likes

Morning Slicky and Badgerdeluxe (plus others to follow).

It’s the miniest weeber’s 10th birthday, so I’m up early doing breakfast prep.

I’m going to regret the early start when I’m hosting a bunch of 9/10 year olds for a sleepover later……

7 Likes

No we took it for a walk. Unfortunately, it was not friendly to other dogs. In a woofy way.

2 Likes

Day off, so will have fun doing music and writing. Hopefully someone here will post pictures of pastry type things again, as then I’ll feel it’s OK to nip out and get one as well!

1 Like

FRIDAY!!!

Got a boatload of work to do, also gonna get a haircut and pick up a new pair of glasses. Beers and a movie later, that’s not bad is it?

1 Like

Ah I see. Our real life dog dislikes all other dogs and takes a similar approach.

1 Like

Morning all! I’ve got a day off today but obviously my brain woke me up at 5.30am.

Going to look round a load of houses, then make a Dishoom lamb curry (Salli boti which has homemade chipsticks on the top). Gonna get the mandolin out

8 Likes

Some of DiS really are the best of us aren’t they? Follow this thread and support if you can’t

5 Likes

Alright? Very grey and windy down here in TQ7 today. Not exactly inspiring me to get out of bed. Friday though so that’s nice, might bring home a load of beer to celebrate.

1 Like

What a lovely dream @slicky I had a dream that I was watching the night sky with @Ruffers - lots of shooting stars, and he then revealed he had a rare flavour of quavers.

Off to Liverpool for the weekend.

5 Likes

Morning. Friday innit.

Fin

17 Likes

Morning all.

Had an incredibly vivid (non-filth) dream about an ex last night so have woken up feeling a bit weird and guilty.

Also thought it was Thursday so very happy to find I was wrong!

2 Likes

Greetings from Glencoe National Park, again.

Scenes in both Skyfall and Harry Potter have been filmed here.

22 Likes

never heard it called that etc. etc.

1 Like

Got a big meeting basically to tell me if i’ve done a shit job over the last 8 weeks or not. Great idea to go out and get smashed last night, obviously. Probably be the pub again by 1pm. Going to need a fancy breakfast and coffee to get me through I reckon. #friday

2 Likes

Moring all.

Dog ghad a good bark at half 2 and 20 past 5. he’s now had a walk and is going between sleeping and staring at me as he wants breakfast.

got back to back meetings from 11 to 2.30 today. not happy about that.

1 Like

Urgh why is the second day of post run aches worse than the first.

Forgot to take my ssri yesterday so I slept like a log. Well pleased I’m not on the road today. Let’s get the kids dealt with, get through my 9am and make a VAT of coffee

2 Likes

Not even going to pretend to do any work today. Got a call with a recruiter later, otherwise will be doing interview prep and playing computer games on the company dime.

6 Likes