Fridlee widdlee evening threaddo

You can tell from the texture and colour that they’re good ones.

1 Like

18 Likes

Quite interesting so far, about the links between politics and football fans in a lot of countries (like formally, way more than over here where it’s a more casual link)

Dunno whether I’ll get to it for a while cos I’m way too hooked on this and related articles - as entertaining and satisfying read as I was hoping for :smiley:

Woof

1 Like

Love is blind finale is the plan for this evening

So far hmmmmmmm

Being thirsty for the former Finnish prime minister served me well in today’s Pointless

Finally things are working out

Evening! Off to a gig so currently sat having a quiet* pint on my own beforehand.

Week has ended up unexpectedly good; got a few bits of new work and some big exciting career news, kid’s being a dream for the time being, wedding planning going alright… enjoying it now before whatever the catch is.

*I’m in Dalston on a Friday night and it’s fucking crazily busy and loud but I’m sitting only my own sipping a wanker beer and finding synth tunes for the banger thread

6 Likes

M and s does two whipped butters. One with honey and cinnamon and one with maple. Both like crack. I got up at 4am for two slices.

3 Likes

Starting watching Colin from Accounts. Funny

3 Likes

Bought this for myself (1.50 in the sale)

3 Likes

Evening

Nice pics. Here’s one to sum up my lovely morning out

Just been out for Local Indian

Can’t remember what the starter was called but was basically a keema scotch egg

Chicken mochommon
Veg pilau rice
Garlic+cheese naan

6 Likes

Salt and pepper shredded chicken
Veg spring rolls
Spare ribs

En route

3 Likes

Some very good eating in this thread friends

I’ve had cereal for dinner because I’m still full form the three course pub lunch this afternoon. (nachos to share, burger & chips, waffle with brownie pieces, ice cream & raspberries if you wanna know)

Now browsing holidays, even though after today I should not spend another penny for the rest of the year lol

4 Likes

4 Likes

Post more everyone

No

1 Like

No

1 Like

D’oh, fell for it

We’re about to watch Twilight 2, for some reason

The geez still has it, lads.

6 Likes