Fridoom

Since we’re all tories forever now we went to the radisson for dinner

3 Likes

I usually love coming here for this meeting I have each year cos all the decorations get me in a really Chrismassy mood but all I can think today is how gross all this outrageous wealth is when food banks exist

1 Like

Just found an easter egg at the back of the cupboard, which the kids have clearly forgotten about.

• You’ve had a shit day, get it in your face
  • WTF, don’t dare eat the kids chocolate

0 voters

In a break from convention I am abiding by the result of a DiS poll.

1 Like

No offence @weeber and @AdrianWebb but these are two of the silliest questions ever asked on this website :wink:

7 Likes

The optician person who was helping me with my new glasses said she kept writing 2020 instead of 2019 and I said “haha I’m not surprised, 2020 must be a big year for you here!”

Reader, I got the blankest of blank looks and had to explain it kill me now

16 Likes

:smiley: excellent

dont get it

of course I get it

why am I like this

1 Like

At least you’ve prepped them for a year of it next month… or maybe no one will ever pull that sort of line ever again.

1 Like

It’s too late for me. Save yourself.

1 Like

really like that you seem to always order something from the train trolley.

1 Like

i’m so hungover guys.

Sounds fucking great tbf

I see what you did there

Exactly. I’m going to make a nice dinner and not worry about the cost just for tonight and then drink some of the good wine I think.

3 Likes

i’m going to have fish and chips

2 Likes

Also when I was walking out of the guitar shop having had a good cool guy guitar chat with the staff, my Primark paper bag ripped in half and spilled out a box of Magic cards and a Star Wars t-shirt onto the ground.

This is why I never leave the house.

10 Likes

Good. Enjoy it my friend. I’m having stuffing crusted pork steaks and dauphinois.

2 Likes

Absolutely gutted to have missed the chance to say that I was 95% confident you’d do great.

1 Like

2 Likes