Fridoom

WFH. Took it super easy with alcohol last night at the Xmas party in order to not be a total mess today.
I’m gonna go for a little run and then I have an appointment with the bank and then getting my hair dyed. Just remembered I have doughnuts!

Distract yourself. Don’t drink too much today. Tell a friend you care for them x

4 Likes

Going to call a Dutch immigration lawyer and see about getting my passport finally.

Utd!

Love you all. Take care of yourselves.

2 Likes

Barely slept last night. Fuck this.

Sorry, it’s Leeds United Ireland I was talking about.

4 Likes

Too much whisky, not enough sleep, father and mother in law gloating about the election result.

I need a filthy breakfast.

1 Like

Wish I had this. Just have porridge :-1:

1 Like

Morning everyone.

My head hurts, from not sleeping and drinking too much. Trying to turn my anger and upset into…something. Taking solace that Gateshead and Newcastle area remained Labour on the whole, the smallest silver lining that doesn’t start to help. Hope everyone takes care of themselves today x

Seeing Richard Dawson tonight, that’s keeping me going.

3 Likes

I never ever ever want my Christmas party to coincide with an election again.

I went into a tree trunk to see the exit poll, expecting to be there for a weepy 10 minutes, was so shocked by the scale of it that I was there a lot longer and ended up ringing a friend to vent. Did not realise how long I’d been out there for and while I was on the phone everyone was looking for me and got quite upset/angry with my disappearance :grimacing:

Spent the evening crying on dancefloors, in bathrooms, outside the club, in the taxi and finally on the sofa.

I don’t want to face working from home. I have no will to get out of bed

Bus driver playing loads of Christmas songs, Paul McCartney, Band Aid, that sort of thing.

Like, mate.

Can you please just fucking leave it. Not the time.

Wallowing in a bit of Turn On The Bright Lights on my bus to work.

I’m my own worst enemy sometimes

Got my work leaving drinks tonight, work for a private bank.
Gonna be fun. Time to point fingers and get arrested.

6 Likes

Was gonna work from home but remembered we’re having a fuddle at work

Another WFH champ here, gonna do it on the sofa with the cat laying on me as some sort of distraction technique. Very much a Not Good day

Good luck. X

7 Likes

Feel dreadful. WFH, hoping not to talk to anyone, but I can already imagine excited cunts will be asking me to analyse the effect of this result. Got therapy at noon. Not really sure what to talk about. might just try to learn to meditate for 50 mins.

Good luck in the exam, AdrianWebb!

3 Likes

Our Christmas do was before the election results. If you’ve ever been on the Oblivion at Alton Towers, you’ll be able to grasp the emotional journey I went on.

1 Like

Going for a big walk today

2 Likes