Fridoom

Absolutely gutted to have missed the chance to say that I was 95% confident you’d do great.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ve lost Sir Sweepington. Where the fuck is he, he can’t go up stairs.

we all do things on the spur of the moment that we cringe at later, don’t worry about it

hindsight is 2020

4 Likes

Off work today but did fuck all except go to the post office. And still forgot to do one of the things I went to the post office for.

Trying to decide if I can be bothered to travel to Derry tonight to see The Claque

Shit week is officially over, hurrah! Two days off before marginally less shit week #2 starts. Going to savour every minute of this weekend.

4 Likes

tonight’s bath might be the most crucial one I’ve ever had. Really looking forward to it! Sinking into those lovely bubbles in a dark room mmmm

11 Likes

Fuck yes. On my way home and looking forward to one myself. One small step at a time

2 Likes
  1. Have been out xmas shopping in the city centre, Friday afternoon in mid-December :grimacing:
  2. Not a word from the people I’ve applied for festival funding from, even though eveyone’s meant to have heard back no matter the result BY today
  3. Beed to go outside again to buy fennel and aniseed for some baking

But THEN I’m going to eat dinner, and take my time doing said baking while blasting xmas tunes and sipping wine

Ate McDonalds for lunch today for the first time probably in about a year, absolutely disgusting.

2 Likes

How long has your avatar been so amazing

1 Like

I had a service station Burger King when on a drive home (during which drive I finally realised the dangers of driving tired). Those sorts of places are great for long car journeys in the dark, less arsed these days about them in other contexts

1 Like

Goint to drink a can on the bus and meet my GF for pints.

2 Likes

Currently trying to do work while drinking a Negroni for some reason. Can’t imagine my output will be much cop.

that…that’s probably not gonna work paisan. :grinning: :tumbler_glass:

Hit our ‘target’ last month at work meaning we get a bonus in this month’s pay packet of a couple of hundred quid.

Oh wait, we don’t. A client has pulled out today meaning last months total isn’t enough for the bonuses anymore.

So what the fuck is the point of the target/bonuses it it can just be cancelled for reasons out of our control. We hit the target, so give me my bonus, you fucking Tory fucking cunt.

7 Likes

Really lucky that I hadn’t already spent that money.

Since I joined I guess? I’m a long term lurker, it’s only taken the near total collapse of the British public’s compassion and reason to bring me out to play

3 Likes

nice to meet you and thank you for your solidarity x

1 Like