Friends and Netflix

I’ve been reading through the responses to Friends being added to Netflix and it really confuses me no matter the perspective. Do people not know how to stream things that aren’t on Netflix? or, crazy as it sounds, purchase a dvd boxset? it’s very bizarre.

Is this the PG version of netflix and chill?

MY streaming service!?

otoh some people sound like Netflix are forcing them to watch Friends

ROTATE THE SOFA A BIT SO WE CAN GET IT UP THESE STAIRS

WE WERE ON A BREAK

(something a netflix subscriber wouldn’t say because there are no ad breaks on netflix)

I don’t know how to stream things that aren’t on a service. Mainly because I’ve never bothered trying, I’ve not got the time to watch more than a tiny fraction of stuff I want to see on Netflix.

Go on then, who are these people that are angry about it

Just to say that I’m fine (with Friends being on Netflix)

Friends on Netflix

• Fine with it
  • Livid!!!

0 voters

it’s not just people who are angry about it, it’s also people getting excited about it as if it’s some long-lost rarity as opposed to the most repeated show on tv.

Putting a DVD on is a bit of a faff tbf.

Maybe Comedy Central can finally show something else in the daytime

THE CAT SMELLS BAD

They don’t have access to comedy central clearly

it’s weird though, seems like there’s so much stuff not on Netflix and yet people are completely beholden to it. maybe it’s just my age but googling a streaming site seems like second nature to me

HD though, m9.

LONESOME GERBIL LONESOME GERBIL WHY ARENT THEY FEEDING YOU LONESOME GERBIL LONESOME GERBIL ANIMAL RIGHTS ARE IMPORTANT

Just imagine they added Frasier for a moment.

Even if they did, as well as owning all the DVDs, my favourite way to watch it would be the Channel 4 repeats they broadcast in the mornings. Love that pick ‘n’ mix vibe

Do Friends people think the same?

Would like there to be a shuffle feature on Netflix. Often want to watch IASIP but don’t normally want to pick an episode