Frimorn?

Very confused by the bank holiday but I think it’s Friday - no thread yet?

Getting a train shortly to go and see my brother and niece in Liverpool - hoping to also see this excellent looking exhibition while I’m there Radical Landscapes | Tate Liverpool

And go and see all the Gormleys on the beach while I’m there.

What are you upto today? Food recs in Liverpool also welcome!

3 Likes

Happy Friday. Today is my Tuesday. Been at work since 5. Finished at 8 last night. Didn’t sleep until midnight. Great :+1:

But finish at 1, not in until 3 tomorrow and get to have a picnic with my mum.

2 Likes

Ooo some good tips in the Liverpool thread on the travel board.

I fancied that exhibition too, let me know how it is, might head over next week.

And if you’ve never been, can’t stress enough how cool the Catholic cathedral is (doors by William Mitchell, there’s a Robert Brumby inside too and the interior is just so amazing).

I’m going to the Gormleys tomorrow! @spicer

3 Likes

Morning.

Its Pillow Queens day, woo.

Need to book somewhere for a loner tea.

2 Likes

We’re getting into excellent picnic weather, even bought a new blanket recently to really make the most of it.

1 Like

Oh yeah, reckon I may need some new work shoes

8 Likes

My brother lives really close to them - so I might see you there!

I’ll let you know about the exhibition, looks perfect for the kind of nerds that would join a stone club.

2 Likes

Just been for a run listening to the new Arcade Fire album, had a nice time

2 Likes

Jesus Christ, I’m old. Anyone got any spare serotonin they can DM me.

Off out with some mates I’ve not seen for a bit tonight.

Works gonna be hard today

Today is my Friday. Full day training in the basement of a hotel in town, so mediocre coffee, no natural light and a fuck load of self reflection.

Have felt all kinds of shite since i had the covid a month back, some days I’m just totally drained, and today is one of those days.

Illuminati Hotties tonight! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Morning

Bit of a mistake venturing out on the roads round here while all the inept pricks are taking their kids to Tory school, mind.

6 Likes

Hola!

Happy Friday everyone. It’s a big day today, because I’m off to London tonight for a gig. That never happens. And there’s a record to pick up at lunchtime which has been delayed by weeks. And it’s sunny too, so all in all, a good day (unless something comes along and ruins it)

2 Likes

What’s the record?

1 Like

Morning :sunny:

Not much going on today. I see work continues to be something we need to do to survive. Not best pleased.

Off to Formby tomorrow, then I’ve got a hot date with some TV and the sofa and a hot date.

6 Likes

Was gonna run into work but packed up my bag and it feels very full for running

^

Summary

Screenshot_20220506_084749

Dr Mrs Epimer just came back from the Co-op and said they had two raspberry croissants left!!! But that wouldn’t be enough for everyone when her friends arrive so she got me a plain one.

No words. Possibly ever again, the huff that’s put me in.

2 Likes

Oof