FriNight

Alright? Came home and did some tidying up and now I’m fucking tired tbh lads. Gonna make burritos, have some beers and watch TV I reckon, not much else hopefully. Wasson?

1 Like

On the motorway on the way to St David’s for a little weekend away

Shinging it down ofc and we are crawling round Newport

Going to stop at services for a burger at some point.

6 Likes

Bunnies are here!!! :rabbit::rabbit:

bunny spam

22 Likes

Nood night

13 Likes

Dr Mrs Epimer has a friend coming round so I’m going to hide in my room playing computer games. I am 37 years old.

1 Like

Oh wow!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Evening!

Just me and mini this weekend so im eating Dominos while she naps on me. Watching a film I found on Disney+ called “Keeping Up With The Joneses”. Its a spy/action/comedy, its alright so far.

Going to do early night i reckon, can read some kindle in bed once mini is asleep.

Hope the rain is gone for in the morning, not fancying another day of this!

1 Like

16 Likes

Just seen a profile on a dating app that started with ‘no masks, no tests, no vaccines’. Liked them for the banter.

4 Likes

Evening!

I’m off to see local grunge pop kids Projector tonight. It’s pissing it down though, so I’ll get soaked getting there and back. Tempted to skip the supports to minimise the amount of time I’ll be standing around in wet clothes

Is that battered black pudding?

1 Like

Yes it is

3 Likes

Love that he has to answer this every time. Think this is the fifth time I’ve seen it.

Long may it continue.

3 Likes

Absolutely leathered going to bed soon.

3 Likes

I’ve undoubtedly asked before

1 Like

Made the pro gourmet move of putting half a bap under the chicken kievs to soak up all the garlicy buttery goodness

Kept the pan nice and clean as well

13 Likes

Got the bubs to sleep, wife is out having drinks so hoping for a nice chilled evening in with a couple of beers and some wrasslin’

Next door are playing tunes just slightly too loud that I can hear a steady bump of bass through the wall though, which is spoiling the vibe a little

They are SO CUTE. and so huge!

4 Likes

I was about to say they look massive! Lovely :blush: happy it all got sorted, good work with all the hutch building! So impressive.

1 Like