Frivolous Friday - a thread

I’m drinking tea.
What’s happening in your world?

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’m on holiday. All day, every day.

5 Likes

Morning all

Have had a bacon and avo bagel for breakfast and am now trying to locate the ability to be arsed to do some work.

Miserable weather.

Awright troops

Got a meeting with my new boss at 10 which I’m excited for. Wow what is this feeling

Then hopefully lego and switch and chilling.

New bag of coffee I’ve opened is significantly better than the last one, so that’s a good start. Pretty shite weather here too after a few good ones - had forgotten from last year this feeling where mood/ability to do anything is so heavily impacted by the weather.

I’m on the toilet, thanks for asking.

Got a mystery parcel coming today. It’s either the silly Monster game, a pedal, another pedal, or possibly a replacement pedal.

No bike jokes please, it’s my birthday week.

2 Likes

Hello
Need to get out of bed but cba

Why bother, you’re only going to get back into bed later.

That’s a really good point

1 Like

No need to sound so surprised, Christ

1 Like

which board does the selfie thread go on now?

i’m excited to find out

3 Likes

Freezing and soaking. Walked 2 hours to the vaccine centre in the rain, coat no longer waterproof, somehow an hour early so sitting in a bus stop trying to dry off as I look like I’m in a wet t-shirt competition.

Really hope it stops raining for the walk back :sob:

3 Likes

Last day of work until after easter. Big ball of stress trying to finish things off.

1 Like

PCBE

8 Likes

It’s not even 10:30am and I’m already fighting the urge to have lunch.

1 Like

Already thinking about whether I should have a drink tonight. Was planning on having a spell off it but there’s bugger all else to do.

We’re doing this weekend off it. Frankly a bit bored of feeling low grade grotty every Saturday and Sunday, and its become more habit than enjoyment now.

Plus I’m sure we’ll make up for it with next weekend being a 4 dayer

2 Likes

Surprise! It was a poo

1 Like

Yeah that’s the other side of the coin, isn’t it? The hangovers are brutal and difficult to escape/distract yourself from. And the thought of feeling awful on an international weekend of all weekends, jesus…