Frivolous Friday - a thread

pretty mad hailstones here

Pleased you’re still here!

1 Like

I’ve got a very boring and repetitive task to do today and instead of getting it out of the way I’m dragging it out by pissing about

cheers buddy, and you :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • Massive hand
  • Tiny cake
  • Why not both?

0 voters

1 Like

Never seen the cherry vanilla one. Quite a big fan of the dark berry and vanilla ones though

1 Like

i don’t think i’ve ever had anything with orange and vanilla in it before?

like a cake or whatever. does orange + vanilla exist in nature?

did you buy these off the interwebs

Forgot how stressful being out in public is and how little people respect your personal space.

weird people GO AWAY

1 Like

Burned my hand pretty badly last night, it was fucking painful and a bit of a task to get to sleep. Had to keep dunking my hand in a bowl of water to get a few minutes relief at a time. Was absolutely thrilled to wake up this morning and find the pain 99% gone. Weird way to get a mood bounce going in to the weekend.

Correct

Wanted to see what Orange Vanilla is like. Could only find a shop selling some a year past their best before, which I ordered. Had to get the Dr Pepper to bring the total up to a minimum required. Having a midlife crisis.

2 Likes

I don’t know how I’m going to readjust to society when it’s safe to go out again

(Lol as if i was ever adjusted to society)

2 Likes

Nothing like the self-loathing that ensues from ordering an expensive item of clothing that looks shit on you

1 Like

where do you buy your clothes from?

i stopped using asos cos everything they sell looks good on the models and weird on me

I’ve got a tiny bit of toothache in the wisdom tooth area. Hope I’m not joining the club @Epimer and whoever else

Join us, we have t-shirts.

Dawnwalker t-shirts

1 Like

neighbourhood kids keep calling on me at 3.15. watered some plants with them? not really sure what you’re meant to do with kids.

This was from here https://pand.co/

Successfully targeted me in an Instagram ad

Exactly the same problem, looked amazing on the model, looks like a shapeless bin bag on me

I don’t think a tshirt for a tooth is a great trade

1 Like