FriYAY thread

bf is away on Sunday for the night and I keep being like “so what time you leaving?” so i can kick him out and have the bed to myself and have a nice bath and go to yoga and make a delicious dinner I don’t have to share :laughing:

I got that black body scrub from lush the other week and its SO GOOD but bloody hell it covered my entire bathroom with black splatters

1 Like

WFH. The boiler man is here servicing it. I heard he needs to look at the radiators in a bit so he’s going to have a shock cause I’m still in bed.

I thought i’d escaped the cold but looks like I’m getting it.

Was puking now I’m not. Wife is now mind, so meh.

Thanksgiving this weekend, so slap uk meal on Sunday and a visit to a museum at some point too.

Didt get paid as I was expecting to though, which might rook me. Bastards.

1 Like

Celebrating Christmas next weekend?

Oh dear.

Stupid Canadians!

Haha!! YES!! I am totally with you on this normally, it’s just he’s away a lot at the moment and I’m feeling a bit anxious about some stuff sooo would really like a night in with him or a girlfriend! But Im also excited for my night in with my bloody bath bomb and sushi which I’m not sure he’d be totally down with :laughing: haha!!! His loss!!

I wanted to buy all the glittery things when I was last in!! They had this wee pumpkin glitter thing but I was put off because I’m always a bit worried it’ll go EVERYWHERE. They had some hilariously deformed Christmas double bath bomb santas in!! They are odd and amazing.

That’s some nice arting there xylo. Which one did you get?

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

I am hiding in my bed and if I have it my way I will be leaving all day.

Could totally imagine this as a William Onyebor song. Eight minutes of that phrase over and over.

3 Likes

:+1: Got the new Fucked Up album on
:+1: Off to Ilkley Literature Festival tomorrow to hear a talk on the history of English pronunciation and one by Jack Monroe and Ruby Tandoh
:-1: Been told that the bulk of tonight’s work is coming in some time after 8.30pm

Good news. Beer festival confusion has been cleared up and is 100% back on. Phew!

1 Like

Morning all,

WFH today.

Got my barnet chopped first thing, been on a tour of a local secondary school to look around before applying at the end of the month for my daughter, got a 12:30 conference call and then a 3pm meeting next door to Euston. May drop into the Euston Tap afterwards for a pint or two.

Tonight am at a quiz night and fish supper with most of the family.

(s)he’s beautiful.

:heart:

1 Like

Tbh if I can just get theough today without barfing I’ll be happy. Maybe even manage to eat something!?!

Just took my Grade 3 drumkit exam. Was bricking it because it’s my first exam in about 20 years.

Been told I’ve got a merit: happy with that.

10 Likes

He is a cutie. He’s never really been handled (my partner is too easily freaked, I’m not around enough) but he’s super friendly and is quite happy being stroked and fed through the bars etc

Although we once hung a corn cob in his cage and he stripped it bare in about twenty minutes. Some of the acrobatics were quite impress but otherwise I’ve honestly never been so repulsed by something in my life :grinning:

1 Like

I need an ironing board cover replacement. i thought this was going to be simple but now I’m confused. HELP

All I have is a ironing board, a metal ironing board, with no felt, no cover. So what do I need? Do I need this felt thing? AND a cover? What are these metallic things? I never iron, I want to start, I have too many shirt dresses that aren’t getting worn because I never iron because I don’t have an adequate ironing board.

I was looking at this ugly thing

Do I need a cover to go over this? or can you iron it? I know it says “cover” so… help.