FriYAY

Morning all. Ready to cannonball into Xmas, but still have a week of the misery left before I can :frowning:

Think if I put my head down I can clear all of my deadlines through Christmas today.

checks watch

Morning all!

It’s my last day in my job after 5 years!
Bit scary, but also looking forward to new stuff. And a major Xmas break.

Date with a hangover tomorrow.

2 Likes

Staff christmas do last night, I am in a bad way this morning :grimacing:

Hopefully you find it boss! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

1 Like

alright there lads it’s yer ol’ pal Sevvy

woke up randomly early this morning, but that’s ok, i’m actually usually more productive when that happens.

Going to see Union Berlin’s last game before this Christmas break tonight, IT’S GOING TO BE EMOTIONAL!!!

Incredible. I never knew! And outstanding organisational work from you.

queuing at 7am for a haircut. what a world!

Morning morning

Bed. Tea. Yes.

Hope everyone’s days are excellent and that you find your bag Ruffers

6.20! It was an outrage!

(but as stated above, it’s a sensible time of day to go)

Morning, wrapping some presents today then off for a walking weekend in the Lakes with some pals.

Cat cafe was brilliant, had a teeny tiny kitten jump onto my lap and my heart exploded. Might get a cat in the new year.

5 Likes

Alright, Sir John Betjemen…

3 Likes

Big Seb Polter still putting them away for 'em?

1 Like

you in the top tier of the stand?

:trumpet:

Sounds like it’s going to be an emotional day.

1 Like

Morning all!

My last Friday of teaching until January today. I’ve planned Higher English already and should be marking stuff but I’ve got two students with Guidance issues that I need to offer support with. The second part of this is more useful but also involves chasing people around the building for advice.

morning gang

had my traditional friday morning spicy egg wrap, pretty bloody good. decided to skip the coffee and just make one back at the office which i now feel was a mistake because it won’t be anywhere near as good.

in other exciting news, the mouse i caught in my flat the other day has come back (or it’s a different mouse) and he’s started completely mugging me off. he seems to have figured out how to bypass the door of the trap so he’s just going in, eating the food then coming out again. little bastard.

12 Likes

He is! Although union have hit a rough patch of late

Eh?

Elton’s working on an edgy follow up

1 Like