Froome

Does Chris Froome have asthma?

you know you donā€™t rev a bicycle right?

It sounds like youā€™re riding quicker if you pretend youā€™re a motorbike and abuse PEDs

FFS, really wanted him to be doing this within the limits. Iā€™m a fan and think what heā€™s achieved is amazing but a failed test is a failed test; he should be stripped of the Vuelta and serve his ban.

ā€œOk Chris, youā€™re struggling a wee bit this week so weā€™re just going to up your dose of this drug that has a hard limit on it and we know has resulted in bans for riders in the past, sure itā€™ll be alright. You ok with it? Cool, sure itā€™ll be okā€

Even if he somehow doesnā€™t lose the title/serve a ban, thatā€™s him Contadorā€™d it now for me.

Sake.

1 Like

He does

FROOME, shake shake shake the room.

1 Like

This is just DiS Bike Dorks Whatsapp chat replicated.

1 Like

What drugs did he fail for? Hope it wasnt magic mushfroomes!

1 Like

You have a WhatsApp thread and you still all pollute the boards with cycling chat?

3 Likes

Except Iā€™m sticking my oar in

Yep!

1 Like

Thatā€™s rowing, I think

1 Like

Alright Bradley Wiggins

4 Likes

Youā€™re monsters!

Actually the OP isnā€™t part of the thread, soā€¦

Fair enough.

Given how hugely popular Chris Froome is this is going to be a huge blow to his public standing!

2 Likes

Heā€™s certainly my favourite cyclist and Iā€™m very upset heā€™s contravened doping rules.

6 Likes

#nobstalk

1 Like

the headline in cycling news was actually ā€œchristmas arrives early for dis user rich-tā€

4 Likes

I donā€™t care because I always found him to be a boring colonial bike skeleton

4 Likes