Had a coffee :coffee:
Need to shower :shower:
Then work :man_technologist:t2:
Then brave the supermarket :mask:

WBU?

1 Like

Thank Christ.

2 Likes

Whoever starts the daily thread is boss until Hoogy posts his photo. Quarantine rules.

13 Likes

That was last weekend.

1 Like

Waking up, looking at your phone and it says this:

Your phone has been updated. The update destroyed your phone.

• Funny

0 voters

Technically having a day off but I’ve got to do a bit of work and also I can’t go anywhere

Tea & Toast
Work (can’t get on the VPN and have loads of training to do)
Craft Beer
Try to think of things to keep me sane for the weekend

Morning Matt, morning Epimer, Unlucky, BS, Jordan, Gareth, and Aphex, morning DiS!

Gonna do naff all. Apparently raining. :man_shrugging:t2: might eat loads of toast. Three weeks until bank holiday.

1 Like

Morning m_w_t, morning everyone. Went for an early walk because today’s shift doesn’t finish until 10pm. The view over the marshes was lovely - didn’t realise how apocalyptic the sun looked, tbh.

16 Likes

WFH
Tired
Finally released an album I finished nearly a year ago

3 Likes

Funky Monday :frowning:

You should have a parcel waiting for you at work though! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Yes I should! Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Determined not to be as much of a fuck up as I was yesterday. Let’s so how long that lasts.

Looking forward to the evening of film club and Low live stream and also silly beer.

I am from Azerbaijan and we have (child time) watching Mr Bean. He is a great actor Rowan Atkinson. My mostly favorite person in my life.

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day.

18 Likes

Veg box arrived, 10 things in it, 10! (This is good, btw) Including a mystery bit of veg, ooohhh! (i.e. I have no idea what it is.)

Every day is the same, so it doesn’t matter really at the moment.

Post a picture!

6 Likes