Fryday

Hope you’re okay PNiks!

Oh what a beautiful morrrning

Not much to report. Might get a takeaway later

5 Likes

Still being sick after coughing fits
been diagnosed whooping cough
due to strict hospital policy been off work all week despite not feeling all that ill, so s’alright spose? The coughing fits can kindly fuck off now though, it hurts and apparently I’ve damaged my Vocal Chords.

Urgh I had that a few years back - took me six weeks to go to the doctors because I thought they’d tell me off for going in with a cough. The coughing fits are horrendous aren’t they? Antiobiitics cleared mine up in days though so had hopefully you’ll be back to normal soon.

I had a bowl of crunchy nut clusters and they were magnificent.

Waited 6 weeks because I thought that was the rule of thumb lol, turns out I should’ve gone in way sooner because I’ve been a walking disease factory for the past 6 weeks. Hope the antibiotics work, not being able to breathe during coughing fits is the worst and I’ve felt like I’ve been close to passing out on more than one occasion!

Day 2 of this conference/festival

Watching a video of taser-armed drone experiments from a dubious techbro who thinks technology is neutral and is glad his video went viral and especially that it got Simpsons memeified

Now he’s demonstrating his mind-controlled skateboard

had 3 wheatabix for breakfast that had golden syrup built in to them. was tasty.
My eye wasn’t as swollen today :+1:
still off the booze for a week though :-1:

sup with your eye, man?

Ive got an infected tear duct/gland that means if I lay down the corner of my eye and eyelid fills with water and swells up :frowning: :crazy_face:

yeesh! gws mwt

1 Like

Quiz day today, yay!

2 Likes

Bit tired after last night. Played one set that was a disaster, then one that was great. Barely drank but I’m physically wrecked now.

Dole meeting at eleven, then I am doing the square root of fuck all until the Clonmel biyez and galz arrive around six.

Someone left a shrivelled balloon on my PC. Say hello to my new friend!

10 Likes

Oh… maybe… just maybe… *holds back tears*

17 Likes

Echoes From A Future Balonz.

Listened to this in the car on my way to work:

Well done to whichever DiSer is responsible for me hearing it.

2 Likes

Either @incandenza or me I think! What a beautiful song!

3 Likes