Fuck off, Tuesday

May i suggest fish fingers chips and beans?

1 Like

Is that what they were before? I couldn’t remember. There’s a thread about it.

Well that would be a great option were it not for the fact that I am a vegetarian.

Veggie sausages chips and beans?

Is there? I believe the default set is ‘Twitter’ yes from Googling around.

1 Like

I think we were planning to have mash but I believe tonight we are having Anna Jones’s ‘Magic pasta’ which is very quick and easy. (Have just been reminded by checking the fridge and finding both cherry tomatoes and kale.)

1 Like

Fine suit yourself

2 Likes

Okay I’ve replied.

Staring at the ‘Restarting’ screen for 5 minutes, my only aim today was to be showing as online before my manager.

1 Like

Eps your job sounds incredibly similar to mine but would be up for the swap.

I’m back at my desk and somebody has left a piece of paper with 2 post-it notes on it, what a lovely easter gift, thank you kind stranger :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Best summery bassline

Operating on 4 hours sleep today due to tinnitus. Starting a new project as well and no one has told me anything about it. So yeah, fuck offfffffff Tuesday

Turns out the meter we’ve been paying gas on for the past 36 months isn’t on the national database, so this is going to be fun

Dreading getting to work. Colleague smalltalk arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Looking at the absolute worst case scenario - I think they can only legally charge you for the past 12 months (had a similar thing in my old flat with the leccy). But you’ve been paying it man so I’m sure they’ll let you off. Useless bastards.

British Gas guy read the wrong meter outside our old flat so I had a 4k gas bill land on my doormat about 2 weeks before I got married. Good job I didn’t have a direct debit set up eh.

Feel weird and sick

that’s under the back billing code and normally only applies when the supplier hasn’t sent a bill to the customer, if @rich-t has been paying/receiving bills in that time it won’t apply

they’ll normally take meter readings either weekly or monthly over the next few months and then bill him on a slightly more accurate estimate for the consumption from last 3 years, that said it’s still worth complaining to them in the hope that they reduce it for the inconvenience

1 Like

That’ll be the cider.

1 Like

Had a shitty interrupted night of sleep, still exhaused ffs