Fuck BBC News

Even if this wasn’t so utterly stupid on its own merits it would be really nice if these people were held to account for prioritising shit like this and playing Rule Brittania at the Proms above actually governing during a raging pandemic.

3 Likes

Burst out laughing at that.

2 Likes

Same. It’s still doing it for me hours later as well.

lovely

you can kind of tell while he’s speaking that even he can’t believe he’s actually a fucking MP of this country

Disgusting.

1 Like

Mad that THE FUCKING BBC tried their luck with the ‘We can offer exposure’ bullshit that gets called out on social media every… fucking… day.

“We just don’t have money in the budget to pay for contributors.” Instead, they were offered a free lunch and it was suggested that they would receive a “decent amount of screen time, as well as a mention of your group name”,

1 Like

How is it supposed to be a nice surprise for the musicians if they know beforehand?

7 Likes

If anything Amaraterra ruined the surprise. SHAME ON THEM.

2 Likes

Wow, fuck that! It’s not like the MU rate is particularly high for that kind of thing. No budget, chinny reckon

2 Likes

Tess Daly only does it to get Insta followers

2 Likes

An update!

Their replies are always so infuriatingly snotty.

1 Like

Full support for “brave” JK Rowling and Enoch Powell

1 Like

i’m not saying powell was right, BUT

1 Like

Fuck Amol Rajan, total prick. Absolutely loved it when Peter Oborne humiliated him on his own radio show

2 Likes

I take absolutely no view whatsoever on the issues that she raises.

And people will still say the BBC is too left-wing

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/bojack90s/status/1341089831506616327

1 Like

Absolutely baffled by this line tbh…

“'I’m not endorsing the argument; but the rhetorical power of that line comes from the fact that there are 16 words, the first 15 of which have one syllable, and the last of which has three.”