Fuck BBC News

3 Likes

Did a double take at this

4 Likes

Not quite BBC News, but:

https://twitter.com/BBCWomansHour/status/1354373844014948354

Deleted now I think

So deeply deeply embarrassed that I once enjoyed one of his books.

I think because the link was directed at the wrong episode.

Fellas, is it unpatriotic to be against world war one?

Keir Hardie was against World War One and spoke out about it in the Commons.

But some Labour backbenchers defied him by quietly singing the national anthem “like a cold, cold wind” from behind, in a stunt to discredit him as anti-patriotic.

Forever at it.

6 Likes

What’s he done?
I enjoyed one of his books a few years ago (and have since read two others that were shite) but a couple of friends quite often share his tweets on their insta stories and they just seem like basic mental health stuff…

I think that’s mainly it: his books, tweets and statements on mental health amount to little more than ‘Live Laugh Love’ platitudes and carry a significant risk to people who follow him who maybe should seek professional advice.

He then led a huge pile-on against someone who mildly criticised him on twitter.

heard this in the car earlier and was
like “wtfs going on” but didn’t realise the bbc were proud enough of it to put it on the internet to further some anti muslim angle

https://twitter.com/bbcwomanshour/status/1357974310527270913?s=21

yes yes but would she nationalise sausages?

2 Likes

“Of course female priests have been around for some time”

Presume she means vicars as female priests are still very much not allowed, funny that’s not brought up though.

7 Likes

Just found out this right wing psychos father was convicted for running brothels with trafficked women , who paid for her private education with his some £2.5 Million from that enterprise, which she knew about. Normal country.

I don’t mean to stick up for the man but that headline is not what he is saying

‘So we have got to be very prudent and what we want to see is progress that is cautious but irreversible’

Look up her daily Mail interview. It will make you sick. Not a moments thought for any of her father’s victims, just whining that he had to go to a “rough” prison and it wasn’t fair because he’s a “white collar” criminal and really she is the victim because the whole thing has dragged down her own social position.

Of course buying women from Albanian people trafficking gangs and pimping them out is just a white collar victimless crime like moving some numbers on a spreadsheet

5 Likes

It is good and normal that this person is the host of Woman’s Hour

2 Likes

She is the only woman journalist around, so they had to hire her.

3 Likes